Holographic silver glitter for Xmas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bronzewolf

Reaction score
I want something with real bling for xmas gel fingers. I have nail graphic Xanadu but over the top of gelish night shimmer it didn't really pop as much as I would have liked it to. Long ago I had a bottle of nubar star sparkles and wow that had some sparkle but its a polish, can anyone recommend a good glitter?

The irresistible glitters from sweet squares are fantastic, very bling. I sometimes mix them with larger glitters to to get a more 3D effect, depending on clients needs xx

I want something with real bling for xmas gel fingers. I have nail graphic Xanadu but over the top of gelish night shimmer it didn't really pop as much as I would have liked it to. Long ago I had a bottle of nubar star sparkles and wow that had some sparkle but its a polish, can anyone recommend a good glitter?

Nubar also do a beautiful loose glitter in their nail jewels collection - its called multi color jewels. Get the 0.008'' glitter its very fine and ultra sparkly as its holographic! I love it!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Any other recommendations ladies. Is there anything at nail graphic that is silver?

The irresistible glitters are fab or hunkydory do an amazing silver holo glitter.

xxx

Any other recommendations ladies. Is there anything at nail graphic that is silver?

Nail Graphix most popular silver is Millenium - I sell loads of it! Another clear one, similar to Xanadu, but bigger would be Diamonds in the Rough.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Nail Graphix most popular silver is Millenium - I sell loads of it! Another clear one, similar to Xanadu, but bigger would be Diamonds in the Rough.

Let me know if you need any more help.
Millennium is one of my favourite Nail Graphix Glitters it has a beautiful look on Gel, L&P and CND Shellac.

Nubar also do a beautiful loose glitter in their nail jewels collection - its called multi color jewels. Get the 0.008'' glitter its very fine and ultra sparkly as its holographic! I love it!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek
I have this glitter too, it's gorgeous!

MAC 3D silver is amazing as is the gold. The most beautiful glitter I've ever seen x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back