Holographic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
I have 3D glitter by MAC (its expensive even with the discount) so I am looking for a cheaper option to use with Shellac.

I want it to be silver holographic and in the light you see a "Rainbow of Colours/Disco Ball".

Now I am searching the net (I've looked at S2/Beauty Express/Ellisons/Nailtopia all the main ones I can think of), but its very difficult to see from the pics if its exactly want I want.

I don't want something to chunky that wont lay flat.

Also the same thing but more of a "Mermaid Colour Effect"

Can anyone please point me in the right direction of - Thankyou

p.s With the MAC 3d Glitter, you cant even feel it when you rub it with your finger tips.

Thankyou, now just looking at that pic dose this glitter give you all colour's of the rainbow with plenty of sparkle in natural/indoor light ? thanks

Sure does...

Sorry not the best pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 279
Here is the silver holographic irresistible glitter that s2 sell. It's absolutely gorgeous and lovely to work with x

Attachments

• 1379267536720.jpg
    1379267536720.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 266
  • 1379267602333.jpg
    1379267602333.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 256
Another pic :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 255
Here is the silver holographic irresistible glitter that s2 sell. It's absolutely gorgeous and lovely to work with x

I have this one too which is slightly bigger glitter, bit only a tiny bit... They look fab together too.

Irresistible silver holographic is lovely, as far as mermaid goes I love Nail Graphix Valericious or Mermaid Kx

Thanks Ladies, I may well place an order or do I wait for Olympia (could the glitters be there ! )

I've had a look at Nail Graphics, kind of expensive. Are they worth it ?

There will be loads of glitters at Olympia, I always come back with tons lol

Go for the Irresistible - I've worked with the silver holographic and out of around 80 glitters it's the only one so far that I've had to buy a 2nd bottle, that's how popular it is!

I personally don't rate the Nail Graphix to be THAT good that they're worth paying so much for :/

Latest posts

Back