Home Alone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MINKUS said:
.....french stick...rub with garlic...bung on some chopped tomatoes....few herbs...drizzle of oil....wack under the grill 4 a bit....YUM YUM sorted!!

:lick: pop one in the oven for us would ya Ambs...bloomin' starving now reading that...

clairelee69 said:
my boyfriend slept monday but had to sleep by my self last night and i **** my self.

im sleeping at my grandmas tonight

still having food delivered.lol

hang a mo....parents away....boyfriend only slept the one night?.....loose him !!

lol only joking hun:smack:

MINKUS said:
You should try my meatballs stuffed with mozarella in a arrabatia sauce!

Now you are going too far :smack: :lol:

I'm on my way... :lick:

any time ballooo, anytime chick!

Pick a nice shiraz up en route!

amb x

stop it ur making me hungry
lol
x

Hollyballoo said:
Now you are going too far :smack: :lol:

I'm on my way... :lick:

his mum dont approve of him sleeping every night.lol

oh dear.....defo loose him

MINKUS said:
oh dear.....defo loose him

his my childhood sweetheart. been together 4 year in october

Oh Clare. call me old fashion, but I nearly had heart failure last night when I spoke to my niece (18yrs old) & she told me her boyfriend was staying (sister inlaw away).
I think not.
Rang my sister and guess what????
Boyfriend didn't get to stay, but sister did.

clairelee69 said:
my boyfriend slept monday but had to sleep by my self last night and i **** my self.

im sleeping at my grandmas tonight

still having food delivered.lol

Trust me, spaghetti carbonara is better than a man anyday! Real comfort food.

• Fry some smoky bacon in a little olive oil until crispy
  • Add a little white wine and let it simmer gently for a bit.
  • Turn off the heat and add a knob of butter
  • Grate about 150g of parmesan into a bowl then add two whole eggs and two egg yolks- mix it all together
  • Boil some salted water and add a packet of spaghetti (don't over cook it, there's nothing worse)
  • Drain it well and put it back in the hot pan you cooked it in. Leave it off the heat.
  • Add the warm bacon bits and all the juice in the pan.
  • Add the parmesan and eggs and then move it all about until everything is covered and the cheese is all melted (the heat of the spaghetti cooks the eggs)
I promise you that you won't want to share it!

Fran
xxx

now we are getting complicated girls wih carbonara cant you just cheat and buy it ready made lol
x

absolutely not....no pancetta in ready made ones.....no taste yeuky yeuk get the cook book out!

do i have to sulk sulk Bottom lip pout x

To be honest, writing it is more complicated than making it. Pancetta is traditional but smoky bacon is much easier to get hold of in rural Wales :) You could even add a bit of cream instead of one of the eggs for real luxury.

Fran
xxx

Latest posts

Back