Home alternative to lint free wipes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotus blossom

Reaction score
please help its an emergency!!
what can i use from around the house to substitute lint free nail wipes???

its a long story!!

Kitchen roll?

Kitchen roll or couch roll i guess.

If you are struggling, couldn't you just use a cotton pad for today?

xxxx

yes kitchen roll and especially bounty dont ask why i just seem to find it works better imo - must be something in it:rolleyes:

yes kitchen roll and especially bounty dont ask why i just seem to find it works better imo - must be something
in it:rolleyes:
I find it better as well. No fluffy bits..x

thankyou xxxxxxxxxx

Bandage or gauze. I think my reply is too late now!!

Hope you sorted it .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

I think I read somewhere someone uses fabric wax strips too
Just cuts them to size xxxx

Pantyhose/stockings (preferably clean ones LOL)
No lint to be found there.

Wipes inteaded for eye-glasses

Blue paper towel roll that's tougher than kitchen-roll (meant for garages/mechanics).

"Some" eye-makeup pads are lint free

hth's

please help its an emergency!!
what can i use from around the house to substitute lint free nail wipes???

LOVE Bounty paper towels. I always keep a roll with me. HTH! :)

This may sound like from Mars, coz I don't know whether you peeps in UK or USA have this european stuff... but I use some dry baby wipes (for bathing, I guess), and I just cut those into little pieces. They come from DM, that's german chain of drugstores and their brand of all kinds of stuff... this is called Babylove einmal waschlappen, it's cheap, and it works great.

I'm pretty sure I can remember Nailzoo saying he cut up panty liners..........strange, I know but I'm sure he did:)

I'm pretty sure I can remember Nailzoo saying he cut up panty liners..........strange, I know but I'm sure he did:)

Oh God!:eek: We'll be back to the sanitary towel thread before you know it! Each to their own I say! Bounty for me too. x

In all honesty, I see no harm in pantyliners ASSUMING THEY ARE CLEAN :lol:
They're no different than cotton balls flattened out with thin tissue over the whole thing, really.
It's how you "think" of it... know what I mean?
And once cut up, who is to know, except you?

Many moons ago, before my birth.. my mom was in a car accident and my aunt with her. My aunt's face got cut up pretty bad and was bleeding profusely. People standing by had nothing to offer EXCEPT one lady who had kotex in her purse (sanitary napkins) which did a beautiful job of soaking up the blood :lol: (no pun intended haha). The lady asked my aunt if she minded that on her face, my aunt said 'Heck no, if it gets the job done, why not?"
Ambulance driver told her she was brilliant.

It's all in the perception.................

In all honesty, I see no harm in pantyliners ASSUMING THEY ARE CLEAN :lol:
They're no different than cotton balls flattened out with thin tissue over the whole thing, really.
It's how you "think" of it... know what I mean?
And once cut up, who is to know, except you?

Many moons ago, before my birth.. my mom was in a car accident and my aunt with her. My aunt's face got cut up pretty bad and was bleeding profusely. People standing by had nothing to offer EXCEPT one lady who had kotex in her purse (sanitary napkins) which did a beautiful job of soaking up the blood :lol: (no pun intended haha). The lady asked my aunt if she minded that on her face, my aunt said 'Heck no, if it gets the job done, why not?"
Ambulance driver told her she was brilliant.

It's all in the perception.................

I would never had thought of that and usually got some with me! :)

Came across this thread looking for good alternatives for nail wipes and wanted to share coffee filters or cut up j-cloths as an option I found online! Anyone else try it!?

Latest posts

Back