Home based salon help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I need some help. I have a home based treatment room and been running since June working Full-time and now sort of parttime. I'm struggling to make much each month and not enough to make a living. I've tried what I can and at the beginning had a lot of clients as i did a lot of offers. Any advise would be beneficial. Thanks

I need some help. I have a home based treatment room and been running since June working Full-time and now sort of parttime. I'm struggling to make much each month and not enough to make a living. I've tried what I can and at the beginning had a lot of clients as i did a lot of offers. Any advise would be beneficial. Thanks

Stop doing offers, figure out you’re target market and change your website and prices to reflect them. Generally speaking you don’t want to tailor them to people that just want cheap offers as they haven’t the money to keep you getting paid. They just go to wherever the cheap stuff is. Of course there are businesses out there that do this but it’s whether you want to be working more hours for less money or less hours for more money.

But someone that thinks wow this business sounds exactly what I’m looking for, will pay whatever it takes to get what they want.

Also marketing doesn’t have to always be a money off offer. Adding value works better for your pocket. Eg a hand massage with every set of x.

Search on here for marketing ideas.

Latest posts

Back