Home based salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv been to places where some people do it in their dining room/living room and to be honest it doesnt bother me. As long as the treatment is enjoyable then i dont see why not! The problem is keeping it tidy all the time! LOL!:lol:

Mobile is always am option if you are offering spray tanning as there isnt alot to carry around. Or spray pamper parties are even better - you can do loads of clients under 1 roof and it hardly takes any time at all. Plus all the friends get to catch up with each other!

As for rebecca - sorry if i spelt your name wrong. One of my friends has a room divider, its sort of like a curtain which splits up your room, so you can have one half as your bedroom and the other half as your treatment area. that way no1 really sees your bedroom! I dont know what they called but my cousin uses a really long curtain pole with curtains as she has a big room and to me it looks professional! plus once you get regular clients they are not gonna mind! They come to you for your service not on how everything looks!

x

Omg you are a life saver!! i was just speaking about this to my sister think its a fantastic idea, would you know where to get them from? thank u soo much xx

i have a friend who uses her converted garage as a treatment room and she has to pay business rates to the council . its not the case in some areas but i would check it out hun . if u have a spareroom that big then why not use it . also if u say to the council u use it for own use to u dont have business rates to pay . someone else i know has a futon in there so its an occasional guest room. like i sais tho diff councils say diff things! best to check!

Iv been to places where some people do it in their dining room/living room and to be honest it doesnt bother me. As long as the treatment is enjoyable then i dont see why not! The problem is keeping it tidy all the time! LOL!:lol:

Mobile is always am option if you are offering spray tanning as there isnt alot to carry around. Or spray pamper parties are even better - you can do loads of clients under 1 roof and it hardly takes any time at all. Plus all the friends get to catch up with each other!

As for rebecca - sorry if i spelt your name wrong. One of my friends has a room divider, its sort of like a curtain which splits up your room, so you can have one half as your bedroom and the other half as your treatment area. that way no1 really sees your bedroom! I dont know what they called but my cousin uses a really long curtain pole with curtains as she has a big room and to me it looks professional! plus once you get regular clients they are not gonna mind! They come to you for your service not on how everything looks!

x
o cool !! see this is why this site is fab i learn something new everyday!!

the room diviver sounds like it souls be an option for me too !!

thats suposed to say ; could be an option for me too.

Latest posts

Back