Home Based - Spray tan, what is best???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Daisy

Reaction score
Hi There - I work from home and i'm just starting to look into offering spray tans, so im just wondering what you would recommend for both training and products. Thanks guys xXX ps. also, approx what do you charge and do you have much demand???? thank you xXx

Hi hun

I did my training with Tantrick. I use their products too. There are a lot of companies offering good training though. If you do a search you'll find loads of information to make an educated choice.

You really need to go by the prices in your area. Find out what the going rate is in the salons near you, and take it from there.

HTH's

There are soooo many it just gets so confusing - word of mouth is the best.

I use Celebrity Secrets - lovely :) .

I charge £20 per tan. For parties I say that the host gets £5 off her tan for every guest she has.

i did my training with spray tan cubicle and good value for money it was too but i was also lucky enough to sit in as a model for training with tantrick as wella dn took the best of both of them and applied it.

As for solutions you may be best getting samples from various companies and seeign what works for you. the trade shows are an excellent palce to do some researcha dn gain lots of smaples as well.

thanks for that girls, heard good things about tantrick, ill keep on researching, as want to get it right. xXx

I work from home doing beauty treatments/nails and I do very little advertising . I am a busy mum so its suits me to just do a few clients per week. I would suggest a solution with minimal overspray as it will just get everywhere. I have just got some Vani T and have a bit of tantrick left. I got a huge order from Fake Bake but this turned all my white furniture/skirting boards/doors etc orange (apart from my clients). Ended up selling most of it on ebay as the cleaning afterwards was a nightmare. To be honest I wish I hadn't bought the kit/training as I don't have a big demand for it. Loads of places do cut price tans near me so its hard to compete with them really.

Latest posts

Back