Home businesses - which are your quietest months?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freelancetrainer

Reaction score
[emoji112] hello!

I’ve just completed my first year working from home mostly waxing but other treatments too such as manicures, pedicures, gel polish, eyelash, eyebrows, massage etc.

As it’s my first full year I have no other months to compare back to from last year. My busiest by far was January which I was very surprised at. February much the same as summer and now March is looking a bit quieter.

Just curious to know if any of you in home businesses have a month or time of year where there is a dip in business? Or do you find it fairly steady all the way through?

The longer you have been going, the more even the months become I find.
So January can be just as busy as December

[emoji112] hello!

I’ve just completed my first year working from home mostly waxing but other treatments too such as manicures, pedicures, gel polish, eyelash, eyebrows, massage etc.

As it’s my first full year I have no other months to compare back to from last year. My busiest by far was January which I was very surprised at. February much the same as summer and now March is looking a bit quieter.

Just curious to know if any of you in home businesses have a month or time of year where there is a dip in business? Or do you find it fairly steady all the way through?

Wow that's great, congratulations! I only came on this thread because I'm curious about the same thing, I have no idea.

I’ve been in my salon for 12 years and I always find October my quietest month x

I’ve been in my salon for 12 years and I always find October my quietest month x

I’m the same. September after the schools go back and October are quiet for me.

Latest posts

Back