Home care cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbel

Reaction score
Sorry ive been driven demented with trying to find Customer Care Cards for clients but ive turned no luck AT ALL (when thats not true i did get a company to deliver to me but a courier company fkd up big time 3 times not just once) grrrr

sorry to rant and go on and on and on but i kinda need em does anyone know where i can get them??

thanks

have you thought about designing your own?

i do my own in microsoft word or publisher and then print them out on card

have you thought about designing your own?

i do my own in microsoft word or publisher and then print them out on card

Me too, I find doing my own fine and really don't see the need to spend even more money on someting most clients will ignore anyway.

Hi,
Me too,all my flyers ,and buisness cards have been made up on microsoft publisher,it took me a while to do it (coz i aint very good at that sorter thing),but theyve turnt alright now.:Grope:,saves ur dosh.

i cant do my own because i have a mac and its very hard to use it :( i havent a clue how to use most features on it and not only that but it doesnt have microsoft so :cry:

Vistaprint do some great ones,sign up first but dont order anything!! then wait for the email with all the offers on youl get a million emails with different offers.I think a few geeks on here use them and have some good feed back.Put a search in the box at top on vistaprint and have a read to see what you think.HTH's xx

Me too, I find doing my own fine and really don't see the need to spend even more money on someting most clients will ignore anyway.

You can say that again !!

Marlise

Latest posts

Back