Home colouring help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New2lashes

Reaction score
Hello all!

I have bought majirel high lift from Sallys to do my roots at home until the salons are open again.
I don't want to use a huge amount, I want to make the tube last for a few applications.
This may sound like stupid question but can I measure the ratios in grams? So 10g colour and 20g developer? (1:2 ratio).

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Sorry, it’s against site rules to provide technical hair colouring advice to diy-ers/potential clients.
We can’t possibly ensure your safety and everyone will have dark roots for the next few weeks anyway, so stay indoors and stay safe.

We can’t possibly ensure your safety and everyone will have dark roots for the next few weeks anyway, so stay indoors and stay safe.

I WISH my roots were dark...they are GRAY! ;)

Join me in the ranks of Grey Goddess - such a relief not to have to dye my hair, perfect opportunity to go for it, no-one is going to see you that often over the next few months I suspect ;)

My worry exactly! Going back to work in a few weeks with Gray roots! Not happening. I found the answer on an old thread so will embrace the grays whilst on lock down but will be DIY-ing when they announce back to work!

Latest posts

Back