Home hot wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanutdoll

Reaction score
Hi

I tried out a home hot wax kit from a pharmacy today and successfully managed to do a great Brazilian Wax. It was quite expensive and there was alot of rubbish - bad for the environment.

I'd really like to invest in the equipment to do this regularly - hot wax and a heater. It's just for personal use and I don't want to spend heaps but obviously at £30 a go at salons I don't mind a bit of an investment. However I don't know what's best to go for.
Also how on earth do you clean the heaters?

Please can I have some advice so I know what to buy!

Thank you :)

Where were you able to buy 'hot wax' from? I'd really love to know. I've seen wax heaters while searching for Hot Wax, but they come in at almost £70. I found them by searching in google, many USA sites.

Sorry guys but we relly do not make a habit of "training" people to do home jobs on themselves.

If you are buying home use products and equiment then all the relevant instructions should be there.

It would be really unprofessional of us to tell you where to get professional products and equipment for you to use on yourselves - imagine the litigation if you burnt yourselves or worse.

If you want a professional job then I am afraid you should be going to a professional.

Sorry if I sound harsh, I dont mean to but would you go to a hair salon and ask them to supply you or tell you where you could get, home perm solutions or home colouring kits and for them to tell you how to use them.

Hi

I tried out a home hot wax kit from a pharmacy today and successfully managed to do a great Brazilian Wax. It was quite expensive and there was alot of rubbish - bad for the environment.

I'd really like to invest in the equipment to do this regularly - hot wax and a heater. It's just for personal use and I don't want to spend heaps but obviously at £30 a go at salons I don't mind a bit of an investment. However I don't know what's best to go for.
Also how on earth do you clean the heaters?

Please can I have some advice so I know what to buy!

Thank you :)
The only thing any true professional would advise you to buy is a professional training course, even if you do only intend to use the skill on yourself it is so important to get the training :hug:

Latest posts

Back