Home made Christmas Gifts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
Has anybody been creative & made any of their own gifts this year?
I've been busy making some of my bath & body products and candles plus have had a go at making some Truffles.

So far I have made Dark Chocolate with Orange & Cardamon; White Chocolate & Malibu and Milk Chocolate with Bailey's.

Yummy scrummy & I'm not entirely sure all of them are going to make it into the boxes to give away, lol

If I get time will have a go at Rose Turkish Delight later :)

I'm making chocolate fudge. :lol:

My mum wants white chocolate and my sister and brother want Milk chocolate so on Boxing day I'll be cooking up the 3 batches to take to them on the 27th (I live a 2 hour drive from them).

The kids and I made fudge and pink and white coconut ice one year we wraped them into xmass theamed plastic wrap and tied with curled ribbens .... the kids made name tags .

they went down really well with everyone except for one older more hippy-ish familly member who saved them for new years eve on the thought that they wear "spechial" :eek: BHA HAHAHAHA !

this year ive really not done much other than ONE or TWO sprinkles in my xmas cards .....

The kids and I made fudge and pink and white coconut ice one year we wraped them into xmass theamed plastic wrap and tied with curled ribbens .... the kids made name tags .

they went down really well with everyone except for one older more hippy-ish familly member who saved them for new years eve on the thought that they wear "spechial" :eek: BHA HAHAHAHA !

this year ive really not done much other than ONE or TWO sprinkles in my xmas cards .....

Only ONE or TWO?????

As my son has been off school sick since mid October we have made lots of stuff. Beetroot and ginger chutney, sweetcorn relish and various biscuits and cheese crackers. It is amazing what you can make for so little and how lovely things taste.

We got a Bundt cake tin in the shape of Christmas trees in a circle and will make a cake tomorrow to give away. Thank you Nigella!

Really enjoyed doing this so will do it again next year! :wink2:

I have embarked on a craft enterprise this year! I have used waste wood from my husbands furniture making workshop and made chunky oak heart tealight holders, painted hearts, angels, doves phewie - handy though as soe girls just dropped my daughter off an unexpected present - so we looked through my collection and she wrapped a couple and is around their house now delivering! previous years I have done fudge and rich chocolate cakes and another year I painted all my sister-in-laws pictures. I've always been a crafty cow!:lol:

Latest posts

Back