Home nails business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynn

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
For anyone that does nails out of their home. I'm going to work out of a spare room in my home and I was wondering on how you all got started working out of your home. Did you have a base of people when you did or did you just go for it? I have about 10 people that will come with me to my home and I would do the flyer thing in my area. It just isn't working out at the salon that I'm in because of the owner using my things and taking the clients that call in from the flyers that I put out. So I want to do this out of my home because it will be less of a expense without paying rent or daycare. Please tell me how you all started out and any advice you can give me will help. Thank you all Lynn

i just trained then opened.... and gradually i am building a a client base.. still keep training going to do l & p very soon..... i do manicure/pedicure/nail art/fabric# enhancements etc., go for it... get those flyers printed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back