Home salon facial brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura08

Reaction score
Hi, I'm opening up a home salon which means I can't use elemis anymore . I know big name brand won't entertain home salons, so can anyone recommend a top end facial range that can be used at home?
Thank you x

Hi Kathleen Natural is a new high end British brand that offers an easy to use and portable skin care kit plus bath and body products. All are Natural and organic and animal friendly plus it’s free training and no big start up fee.
DM me for more information
Many thanks
Rachel

I'm pretty sure that Environ still supports new accounts for home salons. When I was training we were told how successful some of the home salons were with retail sales of £10,000 a month (which I still can't get my head around). Near me there is a home salon offering Environ, she's been going 15 years and absolutely loves Environ. I love it too - it's totally transformed my business.

When I went to a Conference for salons earlier this year, there were amazingly looking salon owners who didn't look as though they were old enough to have been in business for 25years saying "I've had the brand 27years, it's the best decision I've ever made".

I get people coming to me because I'm an Environ salon, so the brand awareness is good, which is important when you're investing. My start-up package was paid over 10months if I remember. I think the finance was relatively expensive so maybe consider a finance package before signing up for their in house spread payments scheme.

TheDauchess
I've recently trained with Environ (the salon that i work for provided the training). I would like to add Environ to my mobile business buy I don't know how much will that cost me. Also i was thinking to get a second hand DF 11 machine as it's a bit cheaper, would i be able to register with them?
Does anyone know more info?
Thank you

Hi, I'm opening up a home salon which means I can't use elemis anymore . I know big name brand won't entertain home salons, so can anyone recommend a top end facial range that can be used at home?
Thank you x

I distribute a high end, 100% salon exclusive range called Swissdermyl, and we have many happy home salon (and mobile) therapists. If you would like some more info, and a free sample box just shout. You can email us on [email protected], visit our website, call us on 01635 749749, or find us on Facebook.

TheDauchess
I've recently trained with Environ (the salon that i work for provided the training). I would like to add Environ to my mobile business buy I don't know how much will that cost me. Also i was thinking to get a second hand DF 11 machine as it's a bit cheaper, would i be able to register with them?
Does anyone know more info?
Thank you
I looked at Environ but the start up cost is £5000, including the machine. Very expensive for a home or mobile salon.

I distribute a high end, 100% salon exclusive range called Swissdermyl, and we have many happy home salon (and mobile) therapists. If you would like some more info, and a free sample box just shout. You can email us on [email protected], visit our website, call us on 01635 749749, or find us on Facebook.
Thank you Lynne, i have emailed you.

Latest posts

Back