Home salon ideas please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennypenny1972

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hoping for some inspiration from you helpful lot. I've spent two years building up my client base and am very happy with how it's going. ☺️

I'd like to start the next part of my grand masterplan and investigate different ideas for a small home salon. We do have a spare room upstairs, but some of my clients would struggle with the stairs.

I have a really big garden and lovely pond etc and I think I'd love to work from the garden. The options are: utilise some of the existing double garage, or buy/build a summer house, log cabin, pod, caravan etc.

If any of you already have this set up, would you mind posting a photo of the outside and inside, so I can start putting ideas together?

Thanks so much

Jenny x

I dont have that sort of set up but i will say when i was a kid, my friend had this amazing like summer house. It was heated, insulated, air con, we had a sound system, a TV, mini fridge, dvd player and a sofa bed, it was carpetted and we used to spend the night chilling watching films in there. I'm waffling but my point is it was lovely and something done like that i can definitely see working well as a work space.

Hi, I was the same, went for garage conversion. We converted have of our garage and I love love love it! So do all my clients. Somewhere quiet but in the house so I can still hear kids if they are here etc. here's my set up...
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436910053.995220.jpg

I have converted all of my garage and it's fabulous but cost quite a bit compared to getting one of those pods that comes all set up ready to plug in. At the time I was researching the pods were around £10K but there's a company called B&B camping pods I found on FB since who supply to camp sites etc and they build the pods to order and deliver them very reasonably.

That's great, thanks! X

Latest posts

Back