Home Salon Retail Display

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Fern

Reaction score
I have a small room at home which I have as my salon but need somewhere to display retail items - what do you all use? At the moment I have a wardrobe for towels/ gowns/ headbands/ paperwork/ products. A dresser for some retail items but it also holds all my pro facial products and polishes (trying to find some narrow shelving for this) A filing cabinet, a trolley, my couch, my nail desk, two chairs and a small table.

Something to replace the filing cabinet is probably best I guess as I don't need that in there. at the moment I'm using it as an extra work top - wax pot is on there as is ipod dock and a table lamp.

Anyway, waffle over - any ideas appreciated!!

Ikea is the first port of call for many businesses looking for display / shelving units.

Thank, have had a look but just wanted to know if anyone else had anything that they had found particularly good - obviously this thread is not of enough interest! will give me a good excuse to pootle round ikea again anyway! :)

If there's a Habitat near you closing down, zoom in and have a look at he fixtures and fittings that they are selling off: there were some fab cabinets and display stands at the one in Solihull this week!

thank you!! off to google them now!

Latest posts

Back