Home salon - skincare brand recommendations

SimoneMills232

Hey! I am recently qualified from college and plan to start my business from home. I am looking for skin care brands for my facials? Upon my own research i keep going back to Eve Taylor but would like to know of any other brands out there used in hpme salons that i may have not looked into?
I understand Dermalogica probably isnt an option for me being home based.
Many thanks : )

xxhaylzxx

Hi

Im just about to close my salon to open my home salon. And Im currently thinking of getting rid of Decleor, which is one of my facial brands and bringing in a new brand. To be honest you’d probably be surprised who will supply home salons. Your best bet is to make a list of all the skincare brands you think you may like to use then ring/email them all asking for more information and some samples and try them out.

What kind of brand are you looking for?
Results driven
Spa/pamper
Organic
Vegan?

Lizziefin

Monu are very good. Used their products for over 20 years

CFBS

Clients really like kaeso, all their products are good

SimoneMills232

Hi

Im just about to close my salon to open my home salon. And Im currently thinking of getting rid of Decleor, which is one of my facial brands and bringing in a new brand. To be honest you’d probably be surprised who will supply home salons. Your best bet is to make a list of all the skincare brands you think you may like to use then ring/email them all asking for more information and some samples and try them out.

What kind of brand are you looking for?
Results driven
Spa/pamper
Organic
Vegan?
Hi, Thankyou for your advise, i will do some further research and make a list to contact. I am looking for a spa/pamper brand to start with. Many Thanks : )

SimoneMills232

SimoneMills232

Jessav

SimoneMills232