Home salon - skincare brand recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 143196

Reaction score
Hey! I am recently qualified from college and plan to start my business from home. I am looking for skin care brands for my facials? Upon my own research i keep going back to Eve Taylor but would like to know of any other brands out there used in hpme salons that i may have not looked into?
I understand Dermalogica probably isnt an option for me being home based.
Many thanks : )

Hi

Im just about to close my salon to open my home salon. And Im currently thinking of getting rid of Decleor, which is one of my facial brands and bringing in a new brand. To be honest you’d probably be surprised who will supply home salons. Your best bet is to make a list of all the skincare brands you think you may like to use then ring/email them all asking for more information and some samples and try them out.

What kind of brand are you looking for?
Results driven
Spa/pamper
Organic
Vegan?

Monu are very good. Used their products for over 20 years

Clients really like kaeso, all their products are good [emoji4]

Hi

Im just about to close my salon to open my home salon. And Im currently thinking of getting rid of Decleor, which is one of my facial brands and bringing in a new brand. To be honest you’d probably be surprised who will supply home salons. Your best bet is to make a list of all the skincare brands you think you may like to use then ring/email them all asking for more information and some samples and try them out.

What kind of brand are you looking for?
Results driven
Spa/pamper
Organic
Vegan?
Hi, Thankyou for your advise, i will do some further research and make a list to contact. I am looking for a spa/pamper brand to start with. Many Thanks : )

Latest posts

Back