Home salons and mobile skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 60877

Reaction score
Good morning ladies and gents. I am currently doing Level 2 Beauty Therapy at my local college and just about to set up my own beauty studio at home. I love facials and skincare very much and I was thinking of going on level 3 in order to offer microdermabrasion, led light therapy etc
Would I be able to buy all the machinery and get in house training if I am a home salon? How do you all do it?
Thank you so much .

A lot depends on the equipment suppliers and if they have a training facility attached to the sales if you know what I mean. I have had one to one training, and have gone to them. Some trainers will come out to you if it's not too far.
I think your question is this ..... " Will I be taken seriously as a home salon ?" or do I mis interperate your question? There are all types of salon set ups so any equipment supplier is really only interested in selling so why not supply you? You are qualified and will have full insurance so I don't think it will be a problem.
You may have a brand of equipment that you will come into contact with at college, and at the very least get confident with that and then see where your journey takes you.
Facial electrics are very good and are what will set you apart from the less experienced therapists offering treatments requiring only 1 or 2 days training.
Good wishes and I hope you enjoy home working as I do.

There are professional brands who don’t take the elitist position and will absolutely supply smaller businesses, those who work from home or mobile therapists.

Eve Taylor is one of them. Register your details at www.eve-taylor.com and we will send you our introductory information which tells you all about our multi-award winning brand, how we can benefit your business with our very affordable opening orders and extensive product line. We will also send you some samples by post too.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Thank you so much for your replies.

Latest posts

Back