Home salons - can you show me your client chair please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helward87

Reaction score
Struggling with what chair to get.... Have been advised don't get anything too comfy or client will slouch... What have you got and why was it a good option?!

Thank you [emoji8][emoji8]

I'm interested in this too xx

I have a salon chair in my home salon,it makes it look so much mre proffessional and also i can adjust the height etc!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1438679958.480962.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1438680007.034588.jpg

I got these chairs in TKMAX on sale. My clients say they're very comfy [emoji4]

Until I'm more established I'm using a habitat folding chair (tenner from Argos) but it is only temporary and it's set up in the living room (don't have a spare room). Once my bedroom is organised properly it'll be set up in there.

Cloverhill, your setup looks great! I also have two lamps but one is led and one is uv. I was thinking of purchasing another and set it up the way you do and I see the client benefits

Clover hill yours looks great!!

I'm going to be part mobile still so can't really display all my polishes like that or I'll be forever packing and unpacking!!

I've been looking at a similar chair to yours with the padded back too - think I might get a little project and up- cycle it :)

Niksmiss I'm having to set up in the living room so will be mobile in the evenings as my kids will not be confined to their bedrooms lol!! Xx

When they go back to school it will be easier. Mine go back next week [emoji16]

Next week?! Whereabouts are you - mine are back 2nd September [emoji85] x

In Glasgow honey lol

Latest posts

Back