Home setup-opinions please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emsint

Reaction score
I would love to know what you think about my home set up?

I am new to this and its a bit scary for me, my house is open plan, so I have a blind to separate my sitting room from this area.

I am also getting either a room divider or another blind/ curtain to block out the kitchen (which is behind the customer).

I am mainly taking appointments when kids are at school or in bed after 7:30pm.

Any pointers?

M x

PS. Lots of my equipment is stored underneath the pink table.

Attachments

• 555373_435694613206569_489860901_n.jpg
    555373_435694613206569_489860901_n.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 723
Looks fab ! X

Looks lovely xx

Really cute!

Hi
it looks lovely, i too am starting up, it's a bit scary int it!!

xxx

Hi
it looks lovely, i too am starting up, it's a bit scary int it!!

xxx

Very scary! I wish I had a spare room it would make it a tad less stressful as I don't know how people will react to my set up!

M x

It looks fab. That's what I have done and I have a curtain and it works really well and yours looks lovely and I would be happy to have my nails done in your room if I was one of your client x

Lovely! Love your table, where is it from?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It looks fab. That's what I have done and I have a curtain and it works really well and yours looks lovely and I would be happy to have my nails done in your room if I was one of your client x

Thank you hun that is really nice of you to say.
Its just advertising now & getting to work hopefully :) x

I think it's really nice. Well done!
Now just got to get some clients, lol
All the best x

Lovely! Love your table, where is it from?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you

It's not actually a nail table, I think its a dressing table, its got fancy drawers on my side. I am not sure where its from, I looked for some sort of brand marking but there ain't one.

It was given to my husband, it was from a show apartment of a building he manages. Sorry I can't be of much help :(

M x

We all have to begin somewhere and I think you have set it up neatly and I would be happy to have a service in an area like this. Well done.

I love what looks like a spice rack painted white for displaying your polish. Great idea. Just shows that one does not have to buy some professional items such as nail tables, display units etc... if something else does the job.

I am still using an everyday table I bought at Costco as my nail table. It is big enough for my requirements.

I really like youre chair. Where did you get it? Best wishes xxx

I really like youre chair. Where did you get it? Best wishes xxx
Hi, it
Hi it was the same situation as with the table! Sorry i cant help further x

IKEA has stuff that look almost the same.

Latest posts

Back