Honest opinion on business name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melaniexx

Reaction score
Hi guys setting up a beauty business working from home and have eventually came up with a name...... The White Rose Boutique or The White Rose Beauty Room.

Whats everyones thoughts on this and does the name imply that i would need all white decor? Obviously my logo will be a white rose, a flower which i think oozes class and purity.

Alll advice welcome!

Hi guys setting up a beauty business working from home and have eventually came up with a name...... The White Rose Boutique or The White Rose Beauty Room.

Whats everyones thoughts on this and does the name imply that i would need all white decor? Obviously my logo will be a white rose, a flower which i think oozes class and purity.

Alll advice welcome!

The White Rose Boutique as it dosen't send me message that you do beauty, it sounds more of a clothes shop. I like The White Rose Beauty Room though, sounds very pretty.

What about White Rose Beautique! Xx

Hi,

I like the sounds of The White Rose Beauty Room, it gives a clear message of what you offer. The name suggests to me sophistication and elegance. Good Luck

I do have question that you may be able to help with. I too am in the early stages of setting up a home salon. Have you applied for planning for change of use? If so has it been a long slow process?

Dawn

I think
The White Rose Beauty Room

As it will be at home in a room, but it does sound very nice :) the name would catch my eye! xx

White rose beauty room is nice xx

Hi,

I like the sounds of The White Rose Beauty Room, it gives a clear message of what you offer. The name suggests to me sophistication and elegance. Good Luck

I do have question that you may be able to help with. I too am in the early stages of setting up a home salon. Have you applied for planning for change of use? If so has it been a long slow process?

Dawn

Hi Dawn,

Thanks for the reply. Regarding planning for change of use, I wasn't aware this applied to myself as I am not actually changing the structure of the room as it is only a spare bedroom in my house. I don't know too much about it however so I could be completely wrong!

Melanie

Also, does my business name mean I need to keep the decor white?

I like White Rose Beauty Room. Sounds like a sophisticated and grown up beauty boutique!

As far as decor I don't think you'd have to stick with all white. What about accenting any colour you choose with boutquets of white roses or white rose pillows. Something like that?

If is a treatment room in your house I think White Rose Beauty Room.

Hello. Although the name is lovely do you know that white rose is the symbol for Yorkshire? We have the white rose shopping centre here! I immediately saw your title and presumed you were local to me! Just checking you know thou may not be relevant as you are miles away xx

What about the The White rose beauty boutique?

I like "White Rose Beauty" - keep it simple.

You will be tied to White, creams and green (stem & leaves) colour wise in my opinion - but I think you can do a lot with them.

Good luck

Hello. Although the name is lovely do you know that white rose is the symbol for Yorkshire? We have the white rose shopping centre here! I immediately saw your title and presumed you were local to me! Just checking you know thou may not be relevant as you are miles away xx

Hi Haha oh really, nothing like that came up when I googled it. Plus I live in Scotland so I doubt people will know that exists haha. Thanks anyway xxx

Thanks for everyones replies! All great and will be taken on board! xxxx

Hi Haha oh really, nothing like that came up when I googled it. Plus I live in Scotland so I doubt people will know that exists haha. Thanks anyway xxx

Yeah you're right!! If you lived a couple of counties away may be an issue but if you didn't know this others near to you won't! Good luck with setting it up sure it will be fab x

Latest posts

Back