Honest Opinions on PopIts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heidi14

Reaction score
I am a newbie nail geek and am quite slow at my L&P enhancements...can I have honest opinions on the PopIts do you think they will help me?

I think it may be too early yet for anyone to give there opinions as they haven't even really been launched...(very soon though)....give it a while for people to give them a try and then i am sure we will get a right mixed bag of opinions..xx

By the sound of it, PopIts might initially help you to produce marginally better and quicker nails for a first set, however the skill required for a re-balance needs practice.
Smile lines, structure, mix ratio, application are all things that I haven't found a short cut for. I think you still need to be very comfortable in these areas........which takes practice................its such a bore, I know:lol:.

Its not something that anyone can offer a qualified opinion on yet as they havent been launched. anything else is just speculation at the moment

Latest posts

Back