Honest opinions on these extensions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy7979

Reaction score
I've just had these extensions fitted in a well known salon full head of Russian extensions cost 700 pound took 5 hours to fit .Im very unhappy with the result as I think it looks thin and I wanted full and chunky .There are hardly any at the front and you can see my own hair and no extensions .The salon have seen pics and think it's a good job

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    991.9 KB · Views: 357
Last edited by a moderator:
:O

You actually paid £700 for those. It looks like they have just fitted them in and not bothered to blend or finish them.

There isn't anywhere enough hair for a full head. Did they tell you how many grams they would be fitting etc?

I think you need to return to the salon and get them to fit more hair and actually blend them.

Thanks for your response .Ive sent pictures to the salon and the lady who did my hair said she cannot see a problem with it I'm very shocked as its a top salon .Yes I payed 700 [emoji45][emoji379]x

That's not a good result at all! You poor thing, I'd have never had another set fitted again if my first set had looked like that! Tbh, there's not enough hair there for a 3/4 head let alone a full head. As said above, it hasn't been cut in correctly and it's a poor colour match. Definitely don't let it lie, it's poor work. Get it fixed or removed and refunded. Xx

So sorry a fellow professional had allowed you to leave the salon like this!

They're not blended they're thin and yes they do look chunky!

I'd go into the salon personally and complain.

What were they like when you left the salon?

NOT a good job at all!

I was there for 5 hours and had traveled an hour on the train to get there so was quite eager to get home .I did complain about it not looking right as I could see the sides of my own hair but they curled it fobbed me off and then where all very busy so I just left .The next day after I washed and dried it I was horrified so took pics and emailed them to the salon .As its been bank holiday I've only just managed to speak to somebody and she said that its a good job I can't really believe it totally gutted 700 pound down and embarrassing hair [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]x

Yes i can see what you are upset! the hair quality looks awful for starters, and their not positioned correctly, especially around your side sections, colour match is not right also! I would keep at them and insist they fix them, how awful for you, £700 is a hell of a lot of money x

Wow there not looking that good atall , looks to be single drawn possible non remy or mixed hair , no where near enough hair fitted , if they won't help you , I'd go to a recommended salon have them cut a good few inches and layered with your own round the sides would look much better x

5 hours to fit that?? the colour match is wrong,there isn't enough hair, hasn't be cut in correctly and they are not blending at all,I would ask for refund x

Should be double drawn finest quality hair that's what I payed for [emoji24][emoji30][emoji30]x

I would go back to salon and complain and the salon should blend them if not ask for a refund or a % of the price u paid

I'm going to the salon tommorow another train to London [emoji31][emoji31]see if I can get anything done if not I want them out x

OMG poor you!! Not extensions trained but Christ on a bike they do not look good. Def not worth 700. Get back to salon and refuse to leave til it's sorted! Good luck! X

So sorry a fellow professional had allowed you to leave the salon like this!

They're not blended they're thin and yes they do look chunky!

I'd go into the salon personally and complain.

What were they like when you left the salon?

NOT a good job at all!
Everything he said! True :(

Oh no :( You should defo see if they can put some more in for you at the front at the very least, and also ask for them to be blended! Hope you manage to get it sorted!

Write to rip off britain if they don't sort it out! Unacceptable.

I cannot believe they charged you £700 for these. Get yourself back to the Salon and complain, these are shocking. Have they got a facebook/twitter page, i would be posting the pictures up there.

I would love to be working in London [emoji23][emoji23]

How did it go? Did they sort it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back