Honest Opinions Please!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cantrelax

Head in the clouds Geek
Reaction score
Quick fix facial £15
Need a facial but don’t have the time? Then this treatment is for you. Simple but highly effective.
Prescription Facial £20
Course of 6 £110
A facial designed to educate as well as rejuvenate. After a thorough consultation the treatment is then tailored to suit the skin care needs of each client.
Pure Bliss Facial £28
A facial designed for pure relaxation. Encompassing the entire body, this treatment will leave you floating on cloud nine!

Make up Trial(every occasion) £15
Day wear Make-up £25
Special Occasion Make-up £30
Cleanse, exfoliation and make up £35
Bridal Make – up £30
This includes a consultation, trial application and make up on the day. Before each session the skin is cleansed and exfoliated.
Bridesmaid’s Make-up - adult £30
Bridesmaid’s Make-up -11-15 £15
Bridesmaid’s Make-up - 5-10 £5
Mother of the Bride £30
Mother of the Groom £30
Touch Up £20
it is recommended that trials are held at least three weeks before your event.

Eyebrow Tint £5
Eyelash Tint £7
Lash and Brow Tint £10
Individual lashes £10

Waxing

Eyebrow Shape £5
Upper Lip £4
Upper Lip and Eyebrow £8
Chin £4 *£6
Upper Lip and Chin £6 *£8
Neck £5 *£7
Sides of Face £7 *£9
Full Face £14 *£17
Under Arm £5 *£8
Full Arm £8
Full Arm and Under Arm £11 *£13
Half Leg Upper £9
Half Leg Lower £8
Half leg and Bikini £16 *£22
3 Quarter Leg £12
Full Leg £15
Full Leg and Bikini £22 *£27
Bikini £8 *£11
Deep Bikini £10 *£13
Brazilian (landing Strip) £13 *£18
Hollywood (everything off) £18 *£23
Back from £5
Stomach from £5
Bum from £5
Full Body £30 *£40
(Full leg, bikini, full arm, under arm)

* These treatments are also available with the option of Hot Wax.

Threading

Eyebrow Shape £3
Upper Lip £3
Upper Lip and Eyebrows £7
Chin £3
Upper Lip and Chin £8
Neck £4
Sides of Face £6
Full Face £12

Manicure £10
Course of 6 £55
Luxury Spa Manicure £16
Course of 6 £91
Rich formulations of essential oils are used within our spa products to firstly detox, tone and balance the skins ph. The hands are then wrapped in peach scented paraffin wax to soften and hydrate tired hands.
French Manicure £13
Express Manicure £6
Nail shape and varnish
Express French Manicure £8
Paraffin Wax Dip £8
An intensive mini treatment that will help maintain soft, supple hands.
Varnish £5
Pedicure £12
Course of 6 £67
Luxury Spa Pedicure £18
Course of 6 £100
Just as luxurious as the manicure but here the paraffin wax is infused with tea tree and peppermint to have an invigorating, antiseptic effect.
French Pedicure £15
Express Pedicure £7
Nail shape and varnish
Express French Pedicure £9
Paraffin Wax Spa Treatment £8
Varnish £6
Hard Skin Removal £8

Gel Overlay with Tips (hands) £15
Gel Overlay with Forever French Finish £18 Infills (every 2-3 weeks) £12
Rebalance (every 4-6 weeks) £15
Removal with Manicure £15
Removal with Luxury Manicure £20
Repairs £2
Gel Overlay with Tips (feet) £15
Gel overlay with Forever French Finish (feet) £18
Natural Nail Overlay (hands & Feet) £18
Removal with Pedicure £15
Removal with Luxury Pedicure £25

Back Cleanse £15
Course of 6 £85
A part of the body that is often forgotten about. Why not make up for all that neglect and treat yourself to this super pampering treatment.
Back Cleanse with paraffin wax £19
Course of 6 £100
Ideal for dry, dehydrated skin. Also for those suffering from mild back pain and artheritis.
Body Polish (inc. face) £25
An ideal way to rid the skin of superficial dead skin cells. After the skin is polished it is then lightly massaged with textured rehydrating body lotion.
Body Polish (not inc. face) £20
Full Body Paraffin Wax Treatment £25
Course of 6 £140
For dry, dehydrated, skin. Also great for those suffering from mild joint and arthritic pain. This treatment helps to deep cleanse and soften as well as increase blood flow which brings nutrients to the surface of the skin.

Facial Massage (inc. scalp) £12
Hand and Arm Massage £8
Legs and Feet Massage £12
Swedish Back Massage £15
Course of 6 £85
Swedish Full Body Massage £25
Course of 6 £130
Aroma Back Massage £18
Course of 6 £98
Choose from the following blends: Relaxation and Stress, Aches and Pains, Cellulite and Fluid Retention, Stretch Marks and skin Tone.
Aroma Full Body Massage £30
Course of 6 £170
Perfect Gift Ideas…Or A Treat Yourself!

Night On The Town £34.45
Quick Fix facial, eyebrow shape, express manicure, express pedicure.
Pure Bliss £93
Pure Bliss facial, luxury manicure, luxury pedicure, aroma full body massage.
Pre Holiday £65.45
Full body polish, full body wax, express manicure or pedicure, basic manicure or pedicure.
Mum-to-be £65
Prescription facial, luxury pedicure, Swedish back massage.
Bridal Package £157
Make-up trial ( 2-3 weeks in advance),skin consultation, Pure Bliss Facial (1 week in advance), eyelash tint, eyebrow tint (3 days in advance), eyebrow shape (3 days in advance), Full body wax (3-4 days in advance), luxury manicure, luxury pedicure (2 days in advance), body polish (1-2 days in advance).
On the day; facial cleanse exfoliation and make-up application, make-up application can take place at your chosen venue.

Some of it looks a bit cofusing. It was all nicely laid out until I was told that there were too many characters and so I had to delete a lot of stuff. Try and get through it!! lol

Sounds great. i could do with a facial myself ( i want to float on cloud nine).

Are you saying that you are doing a full set of gel enhancements for £15 - this seems way too low.

Im new to the nail enhancement side. I have just put the price from a tenner.

It was a lot to look at but I think you should make the MakeUp a bit more simple.

I just do a make up - without trial for £25 then
A makeup with trial for £35.

I don't distinguish who the makeup is for - it's makeup.

Just something for you to think about.

Oh and your waxing I thought was cheap. I charge £10 for half leg and I think I should charge a bit more now.

HTH

Wow, what a selection you offer!
Looking good hun, although i think you should charge a bit more for your gel tips!
xx

Hiya, you offer alot of treatments they look and sound fantastic..but it's confused me a little..if you shorten the menu clients will be clear about what they are paying for..i did the same.. i wanted to include everyone..but i found i was charging different prices and getting confused with my clients.
good luck

Jenny

Wow, quite a selection of treatments there! I hope that people take good advantage of your skills, i.e. having their nails and beauty treatments done by you.

Maybe the waxing treatments can be simplified; there are loads of them and maybe a pound or two more expensive.

Your luxury manicures should start from £20 -£30.

Also your enhancements should be about £20 and more.

A false economy is created when you dont charge enough and people might begin to doubt your abilities.

Well done and all the best with your new venture.

I read this from a customers point of view and wooooh too much information I lost interest by the end!!
I am not a beauty therapist so cannot comment on the beauty side of things but in my opinion you have way too many nail services on the list.
Clients generally don't have much of an idea what they need or want from a nail service so it is up to YOU the professional to advise and guide them. Filter down your list so it includes: basic file/paint, mini manicure (shape, cuticles, paint) then the "deluxe" treatment with scrub and massage (same with the feet). With the enhancements side I would simply put enhancements from £x.xx and then tailor the treatment to suit THEIR needs - Client A will require a completely different treatment from Client B so instead of trying to cater for every possible eventuality on your list have a basic outline of services and tailor them for each client.
Also added extras such as polishing, hard skin removal and finishes should be worked into the treatment price so it is one price for all.

HTH

Woah girl never new you did so much!

I must admit its a bit to long for aprice list I managed to read half and then It all just blended lol

Its now time you increased your prices on the nail side, I'm guessing no ones complained and I've seen some pic you've posted, these people must be thinking what a bargin.

Ok thanks guys for all your comments. I have made some ammendments here and there and increased a few of my prices.

I understand what you mean about simplfying and cutting down on the amount of info and treatments available. However, I feel (and I have seen this happen) that clients will sometimes ask for things that are not on the price list and then I will have make up a price. I am a very scatty type of girl, knowing me I will make just start mumbling and an charge pennies. I'd rather that the prices be set in stone. I also have got treatments on here that are not done at other salons in the area. I have also decided to take existing treatments and expand on them slightly just giving me a unique selling point.

Or maybe I could just keep changing my treatment plan evry few months? Is that good idea? Once it's all set out nicely it doesn't look so confusing. lol

Thanks again guys xx

if your home based why not have a prce list you send out simple but also state you do other treatments and have a set price list for the other treatment handy

Just an idea

blimey??? do you have time to even have a cr&p? LOL

i think your gels are a bit cheap. if you feel you are ready to unleash your gel on the public then i think you must be ready to charge at least 20 or 25 for an overlay and 30 for enhancements. if you charge too little people will realise you are new to it and take the mick and blame you for all their misdemeanours (spelling?).

xx

god i wish you lived near me cos id be knocking on your door every day for treatments!

I agree with all that has been said so far. You live in London so your prices should be higher than the average. Even if you feel you shouldn't be charging full rpice for your enhancements yet, you should have ful price on your serivce menu. If you give this out to clients and 6 months later they want a full set for £15 and you say "oh sorry I was only practicing then, now I am full skilled and charge £35" How will that sound?

Set your prices at the full going rate. Don;t try and undercut others by charging cheap either as all you get are clients looking for a cheap deal and won't be loyal to you when you realise you're not making any money and HAVE to put prices up.

You keep the full complicated price list, but give out an abridged version to people. I'm in the trade and you even confused me!

Also I don;t think putting antisceptic in your pedi thing is good, sounds too clinical and I'd worry my feet would smell like Dettol! :Scared: I want a pamper not a sheep dip! (sorry a little extreme, but I think you get my point!!)

I think as well you should put the timing of each treatment. After all a £20 facial is too cheap for an hour, but if it lasted 20 minutes then it's expensive.

Latest posts

Back