hooray for salongeek !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK out with the bolly, on with me tie dyed vest, flick the moths out of me afghan and bring on the wacky backy.

All we are saying..............................

Is give peace a chance........................................

Off to get my tambourine and pan pipes:)

wb ...had it once made me SICK AS A DOG - what a good deterant:eek: never again!

So, im here stil 'clitchin the bolly' and i too have a nice printed kaftan, and round sunglasses to match....oh...and NO SHOES......im sure its the beatles in the background (strawberry fields for eva...............................) too !

lmao

he is here !
OOOOMMMMGGGGG:eek::green::green:

i.have,just,laughed,that.much.it,turned,into,a,real..cry.
I.threw.my.head.back..(as.you.do)..and.bashed.my.head.on.the.bloody.wall.....

anyone,know,the,number,of,a,good,accident,claim,company,,,,:green:

off.to.watch,it.again..:D

Well this is what we needed ...................Fun Fun Fun:lol:

Well this is what we needed ...................Fun Fun Fun:lol:
emmsybabes just told me on msn to have a nosey at this thread :lol:
been elsewhere on this site.
absolute brilliant site, but ent got nothing done all day!!!!:lol:

Right I'm off to the loft to get my Vinyl out.....you asked for this

You can;t keep an old hippy down................even if she does need a facelift now......

Where do you go to my lovely,,,,,,,,,,,when you're alone in your bed............tell me the thoughts that surround you..................when you're alone in your head ..la la la, la la la,la la la

Riders on the storm, riders on the storm......................................

bbc radio 2.....bet you call into steve wrights golden oldies every day now DONT YA??????

come on CONFESS!

Right I'm off to the loft to get my Vinyl out.....you asked for this

You can;t keep an old hippy down................even if she does need a facelift now......

Where do you go to my lovely,,,,,,,,,,,when you're alone in your bed............tell me the thoughts that surround you..................when you're alone in your head ..la la la, la la la,la la la

Riders on the storm, riders on the storm......................................

what on earth are you on :)

been drinking again then eh:eek:

I'm sure there's been many a TWONK occasion where I've made a complete fool of myself, but hey what the hell!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Like dragging up threads that are 2 years old, etc!!!!:eek::lol::lol:

bbc radio 2.....bet you call into steve wrights golden oldies every day now DONT YA??????

come on CONFESS!

Cheeky bugger...............certainly not..................never...........wouldn't dream of it...........oh all right I admit it:o

Hiya

I eat, sleep and breath creative and have done since 2003
i love everything about the company

1. first the training FANTASTIC!! (my first impressions lasted)
2. PRODUCTS..ALL OF THEM:hug:
3. The service support and fast track delivery to any location desired:Kissing:
4. Thenailgeek forum (Love and Hugs) fab fab fab :green:
5. The Tutors and Grand Grand Geeks who give us and path to follow:Kissing:

I thank You all

Jenx
Advanced Beauty Clinic - Warwickshire

Cheeky bugger...............certainly not..................never...........wouldn't dream of it...........oh all right I admit it:o

dont try and be SNEAKY about it.....i do too !!!:hug:

what on earth are you on :)

been drinking again then eh:eek:
Who me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:green:

I'm sure there's been many a TWONK occasion where I've made a complete fool of myself, but hey what the hell!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Like dragging up threads that are 2 years old, etc!!!!:eek::lol::lol:
I never dragged nuthin' up, I'm a good hippy I am:green:

What's wrong with Radio 2??????:|:o:o:o

dont try and be SNEAKY about it.....i do too !!!:hug:

Goddamit, there I was trying to look trendy and you reveal I'm an old bag !!

Rightio Miss Adele - you thought I was on my jollies AND I AM - but I watching you :lol::lol::lol::lol: NAUGHTY NAUGHTY ADELE :lol::lol: :smack::smack::smack:

tHIS tOMATO HEAD SIGNINING OFF oops shouting :lol: and going to bed - listening to the roar of the sea :green: and swetlering in the heat :eek:

Catch you on the flip side (well maybe when I get off my jollies :lol:)

Love n snuggs to all, but specially to Jewsey and Izzidoll :hug:

you were 'connecting with your fellow geeks' im a YOUNG ish bag:green::green::green: and i lurve
radio 2

That's nothing I know there are a couple of geeks on here who listen to the Archers on Radio 4!!!! :wink2:

Rightio Miss Adele - you thought I was on my jollies AND I AM - but I watching you :lol::lol::lol::lol: NAUGHTY NAUGHTY ADELE :lol::lol: :smack::smack::smack:

tHIS tOMATO HEAD SIGNINING OFF oops shouting :lol: and going to bed - listening to the roar of the sea :green: and swetlering in the heat :eek:

Catch you on the flip side (well maybe when I get off my jollies :lol:)

Love n snuggs to all, but specially to Jewsey and Izzidoll :hug:

Bugger - I knew she'd catch me

That's nothing I know there are a couple of geeks on here who listen to the Archers on Radio 4!!!! :wink2:

you so HAVE to be jokin' spill who..................i'll block em!

Latest posts

Back