hooray for salongeek !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right this old bird has got to recharge her zimmerframe, put her face in the press, put her overnight corsets on, roll on her surgical stockings and above all try and climb into bed without waking himself or HRH....wish me luck............later peeps xx

you so HAVE to be jokin' spill who..................i'll block em!
Get me 16oz of Retention + and I'll hand them over!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

spies everywhere !

good old snuggsy :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Right Amber my wine is finished - keep that Adele under control - still got 5 days of my jollies to go :lol:

Take care all love n snuggs Deb the tomato head - right off to check the hamster out :eek:

Right Amber my wine is finished - keep that Adele under control - still got 5 days of my jollies to go :lol:

Take care all love n snuggs Deb the tomato head - right off to check the hamster out :eek:

snugs DONT watch the hamster vid you'll be emotionally scarred.....................ok...if hubbys is still awake or your in an internet cafe turn the friggin sound down !:hug:

enjoy

amb x

Get me 16oz of Retention + and I'll hand them over!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

no can do...............but i can give you a link:green:

snugs DONT watch the hamster vid you'll be emotionally scarred.....................ok...if hubbys is still awake or your in an internet cafe turn the friggin sound down !:hug:

enjoy

amb x

oops gonna have to turn the sound down :lol: so hubby says :eek:

love n snuggs Deb xxx:hug:

Morning all :wink2: xxx

OMG!!:eek::lol:

You lot have had me in stitches over this!:lol::lol:

As if the "broken nail" one wasn't mental enough, you then bring out the hamster clip (which, by the way, I have never seen before!)

You lot are nuts - I truly feel like I belong now! pmsl

This site is the fabbest ever and I am so glad I found it :)

I am always reading so much info and tips from sooooooooooooooo many great geeks, I think that if I end up meeting any of you I will be star struck!!:eek: Looooool

Thanks for an excellent thread Bagpus :hug:

Couldn't have come at a better time me thinks! :)

xxxxxxx

You.have.all.made.me.smile.this,much........................

If.it.wasnt.for.this.site...
this.week.When.I.broke.my.toe..I.probably.would.have.passed.out.to.begin.with
..but,then.I.probably.wouldnt.have.plucked.up,the.ball's.to.go.to.the.hospital..
I'd.probably.have,got,a,minging,toe.infection....and.my.toe.may/have.then.fell.off...
possibly.leading.to.loosing.my.whole.foot.....mabey.even.a.leg.or.two...:eek:

but,instead.I.am.sitting.here.happy.as.a.pig.in.****....with.my.brew.and.a.cig...chatting.
to.mates.on.msn.I.made.through.this.site.
with.a.slightly.sore...but.on.the.mend.bandaged.toe.....:green:

so.YYYAYYYYY...for.us.....hip.hip...the.geeks....hip.hip...the.geeksssss

(I.will.be.so.happy.when.I.can.pick.my.new.keyboard.up...:irked:..which..might,.I,add
a,kind.geek.fifitrix..has.sent.to.me...coz.she.was.fed.up.of,my.annoying.typing.lmao
:green:)

Everytime I read your threads with this lovely font it makes me smile!! and take's me longer to read!! lolol:green:

And what is wrong with listening to the Archers LOL.

As well as what we get from the site, lets hope that the Mr and Mrs can see how much support we can give back to them.

If it wasnt for this site then they would never know.

so true Fiona x

Honestly! The things you lot get up to when I'm not looking. :lol: Thanks for this thread, it's just what we needed.:hug:

I would sooo love to be with you guys in the pub after you've had a few............it'd be a riot.:lol::lol::hug:

oh no ! the hamster's gone (r.i.p hammy:green:)

oh no ! the hamster's gone (r.i.p hammy:green:)

Well at least say it as if you mean it, you heartless wretch:):green::)

Oops does that count as a negative post:eek::eek::eek:

Psssst did you spot that Fionas one of the Archers listeners

Latest posts

Back