hooray for salongeek !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
THIS IS A POSITIVE ONLY THREAD !!!:hug:

ANY NEGATIVE POSTS WILL BE IGNORED AND HOPEFULLY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM THE MODS REMOVED !!!:(

What would we have done without this site in the last few weeks....?

Hasn't it been a lifeline to those who are having stock problems.....?

Look at the amazing results from Scattyfox's thread... http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/57980-stock-needed.html

Just sit and think for a min... if this site wasn't here.....................

so lets all please give it up for SalonGeek...GMG and all its mods :hug:

hip hip.................HOORAY:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Couldn't agree more. Great thread. Everyone has times when they need to express their concerns but happy people get it out, use their great positive problem solvings skills and MOVE ON! Cheers to fellow geeks and an amazing site!
:hug::hug::hug:

If.it.wasnt.for.this.site...
this.week.When.I.broke.my.toe..I.probably.would.have.passed.out.to.begin.with
..but,then.I.probably.wouldnt.have.plucked.up,the.ball's.to.go.to.the.hospital..
I'd.probably.have,got,a,minging,toe.infection....and.my.toe.may/have.then.fell.off...
possibly.leading.to.loosing.my.whole.foot.....mabey.even.a.leg.or.two...:eek:

but,instead.I.am.sitting.here.happy.as.a.pig.in.****....with.my.brew.and.a.cig...chatting.
to.mates.on.msn.I.made.through.this.site.
with.a.slightly.sore...but.on.the.mend.bandaged.toe.....:green:

so.YYYAYYYYY...for.us.....hip.hip...the.geeks....hip.hip...the.geeksssss

(I.will.be.so.happy.when.I.can.pick.my.new.keyboard.up...:irked:..which..might,.I,add
a,kind.geek.fifitrix..has.sent.to.me...coz.she.was.fed.up.of,my.annoying.typing.lmao
:green:)

hip hip ..........................horray again............................... :hug:

Salon geek is a not just a site its an institution and one I love :hug:
Thanks to everyone for making it the best forum.

gotta be shming shmong !

now WHY did you have to bring that back up:green:THAT thread should be dead n buried:hug:you monkey !

angie IS a cute monkey tho Amb..................you cant and WILL NOT deny that :)

now WHY did you have to bring that back up:green:THAT thread should be dead n buried:hug:you monkey !

But it was sooo funny....now wheres the hamster one...:lol x

angie IS a cute monkey tho Amb..................you cant and WILL NOT deny that :)

:hug: awwwwww.... and just a little bit cheeky...:lol: x

But it was sooo funny....now wheres the hamster one...:lol x

he is here !

***** This is extremely offensive do not click unless you are not easily UPSET******

** removed **

ohh no she didnt !!!....rofpmsl

No good at this sort of thing but can someone find a pic of Carl in his Christmas panto frog outfit:)

my *** is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gonna get banned:hug:but....YOU DARED ME....and NEVER dare the MINKSTER!

bring it on adele

Ooo its like being in a playground with no teachers, now where is that frog ??

Ooo its like being in a playground with no teachers, now where is that frog ??

party party party party party party party party party party........................

OK out with the bolly, on with me tie dyed vest, flick the moths out of me afghan and bring on the wacky backy.

All we are saying..............................

Is give peace a chance........................................

Off to get my tambourine and pan pipes:)

Latest posts

Back