Hope i did the right thing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tipsbygm

Reaction score
hi my friend has just moved back into town,shes been having her nails done in nail bar.She asked me if i would fill them as shes not had them done for 4 weeks. What a mess i have not been at this for long so not really seen this before nails underneath so thin and red.
They had lifted and looked dirty underneath so i soaked them off.She asked me to put a new set on i was unsure but said i would as long as she let me keep a close eye on them. I hope they will be ok,i am worried now.
She did say however that mine where great and felt much lighter than the others ,they were so thick it took me ages to get them off. x

Did she go to an NSS? It certainly sounds like it. They would have used electric drills on her natural nail probably, which would have thinned it and would account for the redness. And if they took ages to get off, it was probably because they were MMA. Or maybe I am making presumptions here lol, but that's my first thought.

4 weeks is quite a long time to go without maintenance though, unless she has very slow nail growth. Make sure she comes back to you sooner than that. well done for giving her a lovely set that she's happy with x

Sorry i am a newbie here what is NSS???:irked:

thre probably best with product on. it will help protect them whilst the damaged nails grow out.
dont let them get too long and make sure her maintenance is regular so that theres no undue pressure on the damaged nail plate.

regular use of cuticle oil will encourage speedy growth and help keep everything flexible whilst the nails renew themselves.

Thanks i will make sure she has them done in 2 weeks, she likes them short luckily. i gave her a bottle of oil and told her to apply at least twice a day.x

I'm with Angel Fingers on that, they are definitely better being protected.

I would of done exactly the same , put a new set on , i had a client in from Hollywood Nails where they do use electric files and they were a mess..i would of defintly made sure she had product on to protect them

well done you

she sounds very pleased with them just make sure she keeps up her maintenance of them

definately sounds like she went to a NSS

oh how i long for the day went nss no longer exists

Thanks guys i feel better about it now x

Latest posts

Back