Hopes, dreams, and inspiration..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms.Matrix

Tweetacular Geek!
Reaction score
I was just laying in bed thinking about my dreams in life...

My hopes are to finish my schooling ALL of it, that means completing my degrees in Computer Information Systems and Business Administration. I also hope to have my Gastric Bypass surgery and lose 150lbs.

My dreams are to have businesses...I want to have my Nail Mall specializing in all phases of nail care that means the natural nail to enhancement and also having a licensed dermotologist on staff to treat diseases of the nail. I want to have my Customer Service Training Institute. I want to eventually move from the state that I am in now and relocate and start anew else where. I want to keep my Avon business growing and eventually have a stand alone store fully staffed. I have also been kicking around the idea of having a non profit home for men who have commited non-violent crimes just being released from prison and help them find jobs, get clean (if they have addictions) and become homeowners.

My dream is to have a big beautiful house built from the ground up with 4 bedrooms, an office, a deck patio and indoor jacuzzi and outdoor pool, 3 and a half baths with a workout room and gym.

I want to be able to give healthy donations to a number of charities like American Red Cross and The Breast Cancer Foundation. I want to be able to help those who need it without reservation or wondering will it be enough? When I give I want to know without a shadow of a doubt it will be more than enough to cover whatever is needed and them some.

I want to be able to travel to different places and meet different people. I want to have my affairs in order to the point where I am making money while I travel and not worrying about it, I want to make money while I'm sleep!

What inspires me? My children, my mom. I want to give my children the life that my mother (God rest her soul) couldn't afford to give me, and I want to give to them that which she was able to give me, the heart of a servant and a giving spirit.
I love to see the look on someone's face when you have given to them with no bounderies and when they know that you don't expect or desire anything in return, only that they Pay It Forward.

So tell me....
What are your hopes, dreams, and most importantly your inspiration???

wow...you have some amazing dreams and aspirations there...:eek: I hope you fulfill them.

I need to think this through...I shall have to get back to this one :lol:

xxx

I really think that you are an amazing person with some truly wonderful dreams:hug:
Hope that you fulfill them:)

The main thing that I dream and wish for is that my 10 year old grows up to be a healthy HAPPY young man. I would love him to laugh every day and enjoy life whatever career path he chooses.
For my family I hope that they remain happy and content and live a very long life.
For me all I want is too continue to remain well and have myself my own successful beauty business with just enough income to allow me too leave my current 2 jobs and solely do beauty. I would then love to watch my son grow up and have children of his own and for me to become a doting grandmother.:hug:
When my son flies the nest and my time is a bit more my own, i wish to travel more and see abit more of how the rest of the world lives.xxxx
:hug:

I really think that you are an amazing person with some truly wonderful dreams:hug:
Hope that you fulfill them:)

The main thing that I dream and wish for is that my 10 year old grows up to be a healthy HAPPY young man. I would love him to laugh every day and enjoy life whatever career path he chooses.
For my family I hope that they remain happy and content and live a very long life.
For me all I want is too continue to remain well and have myself my own successful beauty business with just enough income to allow me too leave my current 2 jobs and solely do beauty. I would then love to watch my son grow up and have children of his own and for me to become a doting grandmother.:hug:
When my son flies the nest and my time is a bit more my own, i wish to travel more and see abit more of how the rest of the world lives.xxxx
:hug:
Cool!! I love it! May all your hearts desires come true!!! :hug::hug:

I think it is important to share your dreams with others and thought there was no better place to share than here! :hug:

okay I had a think...then I forgot again...but just seen the post which reminded me..:)

My hope is that my family live long, healthy and happy. That we will all be there for each other through good times and bad.
For me personally I would like to become a really good nail tech :lol:.... I would like to write the book that I know I have inside me and have it published...I want to travel ( with hubby ) in our retirement in a motor home through Europe and beyond. Just stopping wherever takes our fancy...reading a good book...by a lake, by the beach anywhere serene and beautiful.
I want to go to New England/Boston/Martha's Vineyard...
As for money...so long as I have just one cent more than I need then thats enough for me! ( yeah ok with my dreams thats a heck of a lot of money needed )

On a bigger scale it would be nice if we could live in a World without conflict or fear...if we could all just agree to disagree...:hug:

Oh and I hope the makers of Shameless make a series 5 and bring back the original cast!!! Now that would surpass all my other dreams :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back