Hopi Ear Candles.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would our normal insurance cover us to treat animals whilst doing an ear candling treatment on them?

Gillian thanx for the info on the golden retriever and the pool. Fab idea.:)

I havent got a pool, so I'm going to do it over the bath, using a piece of wood over the bath to put my dog on, then if it goes wrong I will just knock him in the bath water.
Genious idea.

I wonder if we could treat clients pets too!!

Hmmmm just an idea though at the moment.

Elaine xxxxxxx:hug:

I was thinking of taking my son for this treatment in the hope it may help with excessive ear wax...does anyone know if it will help him?

Bev,

My Emily gets really waxed up ears and I'm forever at the gp's and being told to put olive oil to soften them, but never really helped and it caused her pain as it wa putting presure on her ear drum. Did a candel on her and she has been so much better.

I dont think it will do any harm.

MAHA

This is the link

Would our normal insurance cover us to treat animals whilst doing an ear candling treatment on them?

Gillian thanx for the info on the golden retriever and the pool. Fab idea.:)

I havent got a pool, so I'm going to do it over the bath, using a piece of wood over the bath to put my dog on, then if it goes wrong I will just knock him in the bath water.
Genious idea.

I wonder if we could treat clients pets too!!

Hmmmm just an idea though at the moment.

Elaine xxxxxxx:hug:

You can get boards like that,that people use to do their own colonic irrigation.

Got visions of a dog filling in his claim form. LOL!

You can get boards like that,that people use to do their own colonic irrigation.

Now those people really need to get out more........

DIY colonics and ear-candling on dogs :eek::) - well , this site always offers a variety of topics...... No offence intended as ever......:hug:

my name is Hippy-chick ....... and I do candles!

there, I've said it!!!!

I had candles done and it saved my marriage!

my name is Hippy-chick ....... and I do candles!

there, I've said it!!!!

I had candles done and it saved my marriage!

Thanks for sharing :hug:

you are very welcome gillian w.

Its good to share isn't it!:hug:

Gillian.
Do you know where I can get one of these boards from? It may look more professional than a piece of wood.

Thanx hunni xxxxxxxx:hug:

I do candles too,

its so nice to know that other people do it to.

thanks hun for sharing this info with us.

Gillian.
Do you know where I can get one of these boards from? It may look more professional than a piece of wood.

Thanx hunni xxxxxxxx:hug:

Yes if you put in colonic boards in a search you will find them.
An old ironing board might work although again doesnt look too professional.
Too be honest though im not sure you could do dogs their ears are quite big and you wouldnt get the vacuum.Ive only got a lizard so i cant have a go.

I've had ear candling done and it helped my sinuses. I was as sceptical as anything before having them done and nobody was more surprised than me when I felt better afterwards lol.

I think there are lots of us that like it.All it takes is to stand up and say my names ??? and i like ear candling.

My names Del and I like ear candeling!!!!!!!

How good does it feel to be free......yeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy

My names Del and I like ear candeling!!!!!!!

How good does it feel to be free......yeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy

I see you have dogs..ever ear candled them at all.:)

Too be honest though im not sure you could do dogs their ears are quite big and you wouldnt get the vacuum.Ive only got a lizard so i cant have a go.
Gillian.
I dont want to give the dogs a colonic hunni, just hopi ear candles.

Why would I need a vacuum to do a colonic anyway?????

Bit confused.:green::green::green:

Elainexxx

I see you have dogs..ever ear candled them at all.:)
Can't say that I have....do you think it might work?....they don't listen half the time......hmmmm......erm....... think they've just read the thread........they've just leggd it out the door:lol::lol::lol:
pmsl
:hug:

Gillian.
I dont want to give the dogs a colonic hunni, just hopi ear candles.

Why would I need a vacuum to do a colonic anyway?????

Bit confused.:green::green::green:

Elainexxx

Now you are just being silly.:)

So sorry Gillian. I misunderstood :green:. I read this too quick.

I see now what you mean .

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back