Hopi Ear Candles.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know they have a section on here for nail critiques, well perhaps we could start a gallery with photos of the inside of the spent candles and then we can all comment on them?

what do you think?:idea:

you know they have a section on here for nail critiques, well perhaps we could start a gallery with photos of the inside of the spent candles and then we can all comment on them?

what do you think?:idea:

Well its funny you brought this up because i do psychic readings of the insides of earcandles.My Grandmother used to do tea leaves.

when I looked at the inside of one of my client's candles, I SWEAR that the 'wax' looked like Jesus on the cross.

Well if Gillian Mckieth can examine and disect faeces, then why cant we with hopi candles?
Its only nature.

xx:hug:

Well I have decided - you are all a bunch of raving loonies!

when I looked at the inside of one of my client's candles, I SWEAR that the 'wax' looked like Jesus on the cross.
Ann.
Are you absolutely sure that you werent sniffing it???? :green::green::green:

i was thinking of having a ear candling geek meet??

any one interested?
please pm me

so how does it actually work then?? like a real candle with a wick?? how fabulous.... :D

Blimey:eek: is it that popular?
Mind you I was in sally's today, don't ask, and they sell the candles now

sign me up minime
would love to compare stories and case studies.

so do capital x

Candlers of the world re-ignite I mean unite :)

I keep expecting the neg posts to come lurking out :irked:

Anyone interested in Candling and looking to buy some, I can only stress how important it is you buy quality ones - Biosun are considered the safest and best to use.

Revital are at Pro Beauty in a few weeks, and therapist pricing is available if you give them a call.

Mat

Thankyou for all the positive threads about hopi candles.

Please join the new ear candling group if you havent already. One of our hopi geeks have set it up for us.
I didnt think I would get so many responses to this thread.

Dont rely on ear-say try this relaxing treatment for yourself. I can't wait.

:hug::hug:xx Elaine xx:hug::hug:

:confused:Hi there! Whats the controversy regarding the ear candling?? Im new to this site & finding it v.interesting so far! Ive done the earcandling course a few years ago and its a great treatment! It maybe a holistic therapy, but it has been around for thousands of years!:rolleyes:!! it does help earwax etc, but you might need a few treatments to help.
:green::green:shinyfeet xx:hug:

I was thinking of taking my son for this treatment in the hope it may help with excessive ear wax...does anyone know if it will help him?

The candle won't remove any wax, but if you want to throw money away, why not give it a try, you never know.

As for the residue left over, it's from the candle, not the ear, I do understand the need for people to "cling" to "whatever" to get them by though.

What amazes me is the fact that so called professionals use these when they are banned practically banned in Canada and the USA, have you ever stopped to wonder why ?

Medical conditions usually require medical advice. Perhaps mental conditions need mental advice ...... seems an abundance of it about candles.

I bet Edina Monsoon likes ear candles.

I'm chanting as i type :) ButtCandle, Inc: Home
relaxed.jpg

Last edited:
:confused:Hi there! Whats the controversy regarding the ear candling?? Im new to this site & finding it v.interesting so far! Ive done the earcandling course a few years ago and its a great treatment! It maybe a holistic therapy, but it has been around for thousands of years!:rolleyes:!! it does help earwax etc, but you might need a few treatments to help.
:green::green:shinyfeet xx:hug:

Hi there.

Thanks I agree wholeheartedly with you . It has been around for thousands of years and so shouldn't be any controversy. :eek:
Dont knock it till you have tried it is what I say. Thanks for being so positive shinyfeet.
Have you joined the new group ear candlers unite?

XX:hug::hug:Elaine xx

oooooh! Great thread! loadsa comments!! never had this,but may try it in the future if I needed to! x

The candle won't remove any wax, but if you want to throw money away, why not give it a try, you never know.

As for the residue left over, it's from the candle, not the ear, I do understand the need for people to "cling" to "whatever" to get them by though.

Medical conditions usually require medical advice. Perhaps mental conditions need mental advice ...... seems an abundance of it about candles.

I bet Edina Monsoon likes ear candles.

I'm chanting as i type :) ButtCandle, Inc: Home

I take it you don't believe it then Carl?

I have not looked into it, only gone by what I've heard.
I've just checked out your butt link - hillarious!:lol::Grope:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back