Hopi Ear Candles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
I've just done a one day course, but they didn't explain anything about diagnosing the contents of the candles, just that they could be opened. Does anyone have any tips on how to diagnose the contents please.

You don't diagnose the contents because it will just be melted wax from the ear candle. If you are meaning does it suck stuff out of the ear into the candle - no, it doesn't.

Do a search for ear candling and theres lots of info on here.

As this has proved to be a contentious subject on the site....a social group has been formed to discuss ear candling off the main forums...here is the link I am sure you will get the information you want there. http://www.salongeek.com/group.php?groupid=22

If you put it into the search at the top of the page it will answer most of your questions or try google, there are lots of sites which will answer your questions.

HTH.

:Look_righducks and hides for cover........dont upset nailzoo AGAIN:eek::green:

please...... don't let it start again
popcorn01.gif

just do a search either in here or on google and let it end there.

As this has proved to be a contentious subject on the site....a social group has been formed to discuss ear candling off the main forums...here is the link I am sure you will get the information you want there. http://www.salongeek.com/group.php?groupid=22

IF ANY OF YOU HAVE EFFECTED BY THE ISSUES DISCUSSED ON THIS FORUM OR THINK THAT YOU MAY HAVE HOPI EAR CANDLE DEPENDECY, PLEASE CALL THE SAMARITANS ON 0800 888888 WHERE YOUR CALL WILL BE TREATED IN CONFIDENCE.

LOL.........Ok, I'm sorry but although don't do this treatment, I think that as it's a salon treatment, people should be allowed to discuss this subject openly, the same as any other treatment. They shouldn't be made to feel like fools.

God knows that enough space is take up on here with spray tanning and waxing, so give 'em a break. DON'T DIS THE DIPPIES!!!!

As this has been such a contentious issue in the past I think that any discussions should be carried on through the user group.

This will mean that like minded people can discuss it to their hearts content without sceptics putting their tuppence worth in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back