Hoping to get started

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlseward

Reaction score
Hello all, I realise this is a professional forum that is why I am seeking your advice. I am wanting to get into nails and would like oppinions. Are online courses as good as courses taken at the college?
I have three kids at home and would love to finally be able to get into this now that my last is starting full days at school.
My options are online courses if they are legit and Idaho state university.
The university dosn't offer easy hours for me, child care would quickly become an issue but if it is the only way to go I will make it work.
Thank you so much in advance,
SHell

Hi Shell,

I was in the same position as you. I have five kids and my last (twins) were going full time at school. I started out with an home course. This didn't work out for me as I felt I needed one to one tuition. I then saved and booked a five day course with cnd (creative nail design). I loved it! and went on a took a few more courses with them. I would definitely recommend a one to one course (if you can find the childcare) and you can ask questions and get answers.

Good luck!

hth

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back