horrible sticky stuff!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since I threw away my Speedbond in disgust and picked up the Gelbond, I am in love with it. No more air pockets and no more gluing...ahem...adhering...my fingers together ;)

I love GelBond and never use anything else. I did have probs when I first started using it a few years ago (wasting half a tube after squeezing too hard and watching it ooze out for what seemed like ages!). But now I wipe the nozzle with Scrubfresh after I've finished applying all the tips and when I come to use it again I just need to pierce it with a pin and it works just fine again. I came across an old tube the other day, I'd probably not used it for about 6 months, I needed to glue together a glass lightshade and as it was the only thing to hand, thought I'd try it. I only had to pierce it and it was like new, no clogging at all. I must add, it's the best thing I've come across for quick repairs too! You'd be surprised at the number of things I've 'repaired' with it! ;)

I am now on my 2nd tube of the damn stuff (sorry, must be patient) and I`m still having problems with it clogging up. I was really gentle with or so I thought, it oozed and oozed and oozed and oozed, I could go on but I won`t..........I am a patient person, I will conquer, I just have to keep telling myself. I can see me booking a 1-2-1 just for gelbond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back