Horrific client has ruined our floor!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I actually cannot believe what I've just read! This is horrendous. I really feel for you. You definitely do not need clients like this. Let us know how it goes with getting the money for you floor x

You poor thing what a malicious horrible cow bag! I agree with the other invoice her and get everything in writing! Let her take it to Facebook.... If she does though I would deffo report the freeloader..
But I'm a heartless bugger me hahaha

Thank you all for your support, it's still ongoing!

I sent her a letter outlining what she had done and because of this incident said we were no longer happy to treat her. I enclosed a cheque for the amount of outstanding treatments and so she was clear noted how I came to the amount and included the dates she had been in.

I received an email from her yesterday, completely denying the incident ever took place. Her email accuses me of all sorts of horrific things including being aggressive towards her on three separate occasions in the salon, not one thing in her email is true, it's all lies. Apparently she has taken legal advice and gone to the police as her and her 12 year old son are frightened as to what I will do next, she has also said that she will not accept the cheque as she will be suing me for more money.

My husband read the email and laughed, unfortunately it's really rattled me, even though I know she is lashing out and lying it's still really upsetting and I'm not sure where all this will end!

Needless to say, I will not be replying.

Thank you all for your support, it's still ongoing!

I sent her a letter outlining what she had done and because of this incident said we were no longer happy to treat her. I enclosed a cheque for the amount of outstanding treatments and so she was clear noted how I came to the amount and included the dates she had been in.

I received an email from her yesterday, completely denying the incident ever took place. Her email accuses me of all sorts of horrific things including being aggressive towards her on three separate occasions in the salon, not one thing in her email is true, it's all lies. Apparently she has taken legal advice and gone to the police as her and her 12 year old son are frightened as to what I will do next, she has also said that she will not accept the cheque as she will be suing me for more money.

My husband read the email and laughed, unfortunately it's really rattled me, even though I know she is lashing out and lying it's still really upsetting and I'm not sure where all this will end!

Needless to say, I will not be replying.
Jeez this just sounds a nightmare. Absolutely right to say no more. People like this thrive on the upset they're causing. Good luck x

The police won't want to know, they've dealt with her sort before. You're really threatening if she kept coming back!.

She hasn't got her own way & the toys are coming out the pram.

The police won't want to know, they've dealt with her sort before. You're really threatening if she kept coming back!.

If it's true and she has gone to the police, the police are duty bound to investigate her claims, whether or not they have 'dealt her sort' before.

I should know, I'm an ex cop.

Last edited:
Ooh I would. I so would. It's anonymous after all.

You are well shot of her. She sounds unhinged.

As we not mental health professionals, and don't know this woman well (and have only one side to this story) I think its unfair to make comments on this woman's mental health status.

I do find the term 'unhinged' rather an offensive, and rather derogatory term for people suffering from mental health problems and using such words stigmatises people who have mental health issues.

As we not mental health professionals, and don't know this woman well (and have only one side to this story) I think its unfair to make comments on this woman's mental health status.

I do find the term 'unhinged' rather an offensive, and rather derogatory term for people suffering from mental health problems and using such words stigmatises people who have mental health issues.

I don't think she meant it that way at all, I think she just meant that this lady is reacting in a way that most of us find a bit strange and unnecessary. And I have mental health issues and I don't feel it's derogatory unless someone said that to me knowing I have these issues :/.

Also I hope the problem is resolved without too much stress on your behalf, good luck. And if it does become a police matter I think this thread gets closed.

I don't think she meant it that way at all, I think she just meant that this lady is reacting in a way that most of us find a bit strange and unnecessary. And I have mental health issues and I don't feel it's derogatory unless someone said that to me knowing I have these issues :/.

Also I hope the problem is resolved without too much stress on your behalf, good luck. And if it does become a police matter I think this thread gets closed.

Well said! I suffer from mental health issues too.... after all one in 4 of us do!
I don't find it offensive unless it was directly aimed at me knowingly. This women had gone into someone's place of work been rude/aggressive and deliberately caused damaged to someone's hard earned property .........to me that is unhinged! X

That's horrible. We've had bad clients in the past, but never that bad. Best to cut ties now that cause yourself more stress and problems. Hope they do the right thing and pay for the floor to be fixed!

That is absolutely disgusting I can not believe a grown woman would behave like this. I hope everything gets sorted out! And referring to the mental health comment as a suffer myself I wouldn't take this offensively xx

Exactly right there's your proof that she's just making stuff up. Why would she keep coming back and even come into your salon early if she felt threatened. Surely u wouldn't go somewhere for longer than needed if u felt intimidated or frightened! Also she had paid for a course of treatments over time so intended to keep coming in (obviously terrified?!?!) :rolleyes: And Even Booked In For The Next Monday. God some people have this sense of importance about them don't they. All they do is show themselves up. Hope gets sorted out. Xx

I believe this thread, with all of its suggestions and advice, has now run its course.

Hopefully @Carlalouise, you know exactly how to deal with the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back