Hosepipe ban

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paula's beauty

Reaction score
I wash my spray tan tent with a hosepipe in the garden....now there's a hosepipe ban! Who do you clean yours?

You could fill your cup up with warm water and spray it through your gun in your tent and wipe it all down with a towel, this is what I do in between deep cleaning my tent xx

You could fill your cup up with warm water and spray it through your gun in your tent and wipe it all down with a towel, this is what I do in between deep cleaning my tent xx

Fantastic idea!

I do mine in my bath now only as my Neighbour was very quick to point out to me I could no longer do it in the garden!!

It's tricky and make sure you cover floor but I've done it twice now using shower head x

how they going to know if your using it?

Hosepipe police? lol it's not like it takes long to clean your tent. I know what I'd do x

how they going to know if your using it?

Hosepipe police? lol it's not like it takes long to clean your tent. I know what I'd do x

The hosepipe police hahaha.

Well I was mine before the ban was placed. However my boyfriend really doesn't care, he even went out and brought a jet cleaner to wash his car, we pay for out water so m going to use my water!

However I hate breaking rules so i washed it before hand, I'm also going to use my gun to clean it.
I heard that business can still use there hosepipe. So maybe check that out.

If not take it to the car wash thingy lol x

If you know anyone with a blue disabled badge... Take it to their house! They are still allowed to use hoses!!!!

If you know anyone with a blue disabled badge... Take it to their house! They are still allowed to use hoses!!!!

Are you joking? That makes me so angry!!

Yep, totally serious!!!! "APPARENTLY" it's because they can't lift watering cans!

Oh my god. I have 3 disabled people in my family and one is in a wheelchair so I feel like I am within my rights to have this opinion.....that is a joke! I'm literally speechless!! It makes no sense! Who make these rules up?!! Lol thanks for sharing that!!

Oh my god. I have 3 disabled people in my family and one is in a wheelchair so I feel like I am within my rights to have this opinion.....that is a joke! I'm literally speechless!! It makes no sense! Who make these rules up?!! Lol thanks for sharing that!!

Yeah I know. My grandad is disabled too and I said to him that it was a joke! However, I did tell him I may be a hypocrite and pop round and use it to clean my tent! Haha!!! X

Apparently if you are a registered business then you are exempt from the ban as well! But I would just double double check with the water company xx

Latest posts

Back