Hostpappa Website Templates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poshfloss

Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if on Hostpapa website templates if you can change the banner pictures?
I know you can on Yola.com as I already have one site with them, but want to use Hostpapa for a different site, reason it is easy on there to point my pre owned domains at the site.
Hostpapa don't have an area where you can see or try out templates before commiting to purchase.
With Yola you have to of already owned a domain for 60 days before you can point it at their site, I just want to get on with my new site for a different business venture. Plus on Hostpapa it seems easier to have e-comerce upgrade.
All advice welcome.
Thanks guys x x x x

Hello......... Someone on here must have a Hostpapa site.
Please let me see your site.
Thanks
x x x x

Hi All,
I have used yola.com for one site and weebly for my other site, both have been free.
But would still like to know more about Hostpapa if anyone has their site with them.
I need to move hubby's business site, it is a big site, so want to go with the right company, I am prepared to pay for his site. Bit fed up with the templates where we have his site at the mo.
My 2 sites are www.spraytanburnley.co.uk "The nails and Tanning Room" and www.thedressmakerburnley.co.uk "The Dressmaker" still got a lot of work to do on both my sites, but I have a web presence now.
Hope to hear from a Hostpapa user soon.
Thanks
x x x x

Latest posts

Back