Hot flushes/Flashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
I am having hormone treatment at the moment and I am having hot flushes alot I am on hrt but they still seem to be there, My question is what will help ease these ?????????

I wish I had some practical advice to offer you, but sadly I don't ... I can help to cheer you up though (hopefully) ...

hot%20flush.jpg

Hi hun

It could depend on what HRT you are on. I saw a private lady Doc and I take Oestrogel, progesterone and testosterone and different times etc and I must admit I don't any hot flushes anymore. I have a feeling a normal GP would just prescribe 1 tablet? If you want to know more pm me.

I'd check with your Doc in case it's not working for you. Hope you get it sorted.

Deb379

[FONT=&quot]I found this out, maybe you could see if it's safe to use with your hrt.:hug:
Black cohosh has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years to reduce the symptoms of menopause and is generally regarded as a safe, natural alternative to estrogen replacement therapy when hormones can’t be used. It has been clinically established to help relieve hot flashes, mood swings and irritability and depression in women going through menopause.
[/FONT]

I dont' take hrt but my doctor gave me clonodine and they work for me, you take 2 morn 2 eve, but after a couple of weeks I just take 1 a day, they work for me

Not so sure what you can do to stop the hot flushes hun but if you get any more hot flashes, send em my way hehe!!

I have been having them for a couple of years Lell and to be honest I just live with it, its a pain I know, but I guess mine is bearable so I dont feel the need to take anthing.

Latest posts

Back