Hot Stone courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau-ty

Reaction score
Morning all, ive just ordered the basic intro kit from Ellisons that was on offer, so now I need to sort out some training. Can anyone recommend anywhere decent, preferably near me.
Nottingham/Derby area, I don't mind travelling but I would prefer closer.
Ive seen Adeles do a courses but don't know what they are like for training, anyone had any experience?
I am trained in massage so any suggestions would be great thanks x

Just to add another question whilst i'm still waiting for replys......

Anyone heard of Gateway Workshops or The Beauty Academy, these both have training venues up and down the country?

Morning all, ive just ordered the basic intro kit from Ellisons that was on offer, so now I need to sort out some training, I know Ellisons do it, any feedback?
Can anyone recommend anywhere decent, preferably near me,
Nottingham/Derby area, I don't mind travelling but I would prefer closer.
Ive seen Adeles do a courses but don't know what they are like for training, anyone had any experience?
I am trained in massage so any suggestions would be great thanks x

Just changed the title, desperate for some replies i'm sure there must be a few of you that have done Hot Stone training pleeease !!!!

Hi, I have not done the hot stones with Gateway, but have done the individual eyelashes and the tutors was good and instructions where great! I have also done many courses with TSL Loughborough (including all their massage courses) and have to say they are my favourite, highly recommended! Good luck

I have done hot stone massage with Gateway.I found it perfectly adequate as an add on.I already had a c and g in massage and a and p.I guess it depends on the tutor how good the workshop will be.Ours was very good and the classes are very small.
My daughter did a few more with them,Indian head massage,Thai foot massage and pregnancy massage and was happy with them all.

Hi,
If you look on 'the beauty guild' website it gives you a directory of course providers in your area.
They are all approved & accredited by the guild.

Hope this helps xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Thank you all very much x

Have you tried infinity in derby? Sue Masters is a lovely tutor.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks I will have a look, have you trained there yourself?

Sue has been to me to do in house training.

Latest posts

Back