Hot stones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max5445

Reaction score
Recently added a thread about Hot Poultice courses, but did not get any feedback back, so have decided to put that course aside for the time being, and maybe look at a Hot Stones course, so many advertised online but not sure which one to select. Any recommendations?

Hi it depends on your current level of qualification and where you are based.

Im a trained Holistic therpaist and did a one day top up with Ellisons. It was good and I would recommend. Im already an experinced therapist so it was how to use the stones rather than learn the massage bit

If you are not trained in massage then you would probably need a course that was longer than a day to learn massage and then the hot stones technique. Infinity seem to be good quality and get good feedback

Hope that helps!

If you already have your level 3 A&P and are qualified in massage you can do a day course. I did my hot stone with Gateway.

Hi it depends on your current level of qualification and where you are based.

Im a trained Holistic therpaist and did a one day top up with Ellisons. It was good and I would recommend. Im already an experinced therapist so it was how to use the stones rather than learn the massage bit

If you are not trained in massage then you would probably need a course that was longer than a day to learn massage and then the hot stones technique. Infinity seem to be good quality and get good feedback

Hope that helps!
Hi thanks for your response I’m Level 5 sports massage therapist. So many providers offering holistic treatments it gets confusing of who to choose, so have decided to go by recommendation. I am located in Devon, however happy to travel.

Latest posts

Back