Hot towel pedicure tutorial video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pittas99

The Foot Spa Cyprus
Reaction score
Hello Geeks Iv made a video describing how I perform a Spa Pedicure using the hot towel method with info on using a drill correctly. If you interested in this topic please watch.

Hi, really like the way you do your pedicures. Might take some ideas if you don't mind? Where did you get your debri tray from? Also what's the best drill for mobile work?

Hi, really like the way you do your pedicures. Might take some ideas if you don't mind? Where did you get your debri tray from? Also what's the best drill for mobile work?
Hi Cynails the debri tray is available from all Podiatry/ Chiropody supplies I got mine from a supply shop called Canobury Podiatry in the UK. The drill that I use for mobil work is the Dremel micro drill it is the lightest one Iv found and this one has a handy LED light at the front that lights up the feet!
If you are going to start working with a drill the most important thing is to protect your eyes, if a piece of the metal drill bit is lose it could detach and at very high speed enter your eye!! If you don't like the idea of wearing goggles try a pair of clear fashion glasses ( I did this for many years before I needed to wear proper glasses) x

I am liking this and the hot towels may have a go at it Thankyou xx

That's great! Please let me know how you get on? [emoji3] x

Latest posts

Back