Hot Towel Shaves-Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandita8601

Mandita
Reaction score
Does anyone know where i could get trained in hot/cold towel shaves and beard trimming? I would really like to add this service to my list. I live in Glasgow. Thanks in advance for any help x

Last edited by a moderator:
Give Mark at Shavedoctor a call. He is an amazing trainer, and travels the country doing shave training.

Mat

Give Mark at Shavedoctor a call. He is an amazing trainer, and travels the country doing shave training.

Mat

Hi Mat

I have been wondering wether or not to do this training with shavedoctor for quite some time. However, not sure if it would be worth it fr th number of people wanting it. Do you do a lot of traditional wet shaves - I have been asked about it a few times, but not a great deal so far. What kind of prices do you currently charge for this and what length of time o you set aside for it.
Cheers
Terry

Hi Mat

I have been wondering wether or not to do this training with shavedoctor for quite some time. However, not sure if it would be worth it fr th number of people wanting it. Do you do a lot of traditional wet shaves - I have been asked about it a few times, but not a great deal so far. What kind of prices do you currently charge for this and what length of time o you set aside for it.
Cheers
Terry
I also have considered it .. but there are a lot of turkish barbers in this area that all provide a really good deal for the haircut shave and head massage , so I dont think I could offer it at the prices they can..

have any of you heard if Men International course is any good? They are based in Glasgow so obviously this would be more convenient

Latest posts

Back