Hot Towel, Uses, Pros & Cons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire.x

Reaction score
Im a student studying beauty therapy and have a project on skin warming devices, i need help with the pros & cons of hot towels and there uses as google & books have been no help so far!! thanks :) x

Hi there, and welcome to Salon Geek.
We can't help you with your project but have a think about it as if you were a client. What might you like about them, and what might annoy you about them?

It isnt really my point of view they are looking for but thankyou anyway!

I think if you re-read Lynne's reply to you, you will see that she IS helping you.
No it may not be your point of view, BUT just take time to think about it......

WHY would hot towels be good in a treatment, WHY would they be used, WHAT are they being used instead of?

We have all gone through this at college and often people stumble by just Google-ing questions rather than actually taking time to THINK about the question.
Food for thought............

Good Luck

cons- I usually sanitize the feet with hot towels before i do massage, the clients always like it especially in winter when its cold, they are good for removing products because tof the texture, good for opening pores up ready for masks etc, easy to wash. cant think of any others.
Cons- the heat doesnt last long, you need to heat them in some kind of caddy beforehand so you need to prepare in advance

I know you're just trying to be helpful Carlz, but we really don't give out answers to people's homework, assignments, college projects etc.

I obviously havent read the rules that we cant help people with college work.

I obviously havent read the rules that we cant help people with college work.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws ; ;these are the only rules ive read about this site, its says nothing about askin for peoples help, so carlz is right

im currently a student of beauty therapy and im also currenty doin the project in question and i thought this site was to ask questions and find out other peoples perspectives on them, not actually askin for the whole project to be typed over this by someone else

in reply to this id like to tell the girl that all you need to do is introduce the 3 skin warming devices and tell them you are goin to explain the prosand cons and for each warmin device tell them the pros and cons and what skin type to use them on, and in the conclusion, you give your opinion on what one you felt was best and say why

thats basically what im doing for mine, im not givin out the answers im givin the overall layout and what the project MUST include in order to help pass this unit, i would appreciate it if someone helped me if i was stuck and couldnt speak to my tutor if i was at home or whatever, so yeah hope this helps! x

Latest posts

Back