Hot wax Brazilian/Hollywood in Basingstoke/Reading area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TKUK

Reaction score
I'm looking for somewhere or someone that does Brazilian/Hollywood bikini waxing using the hot wax method, rather than with strips, in the North Hampshire/Berkshire area. Can anyone make a recommendation please?

I am looking for a reputable salon or beauty therapist with good training and lots of experience, rather than the cheapest or closest option. I used to have my waxing done by Otylia Roberts, initally at Daniel Hersheson, and more recently at The Greenhouse, in London; but I don't really have the time to travel to London every few weeks just for a wax at the moment. I'm looking for a similar level of skill and service, but a bit more locally, if possible. I've always had hot waxing in the past but recently tried a local salon where strips were used, and I've not been as pleased with the result.

I would really appreciate any recommendations.

Try talking to Axiom BodyWorks in Basingstoke name if I remember correctly is Andy.

His salon caters for male clients I believe but he does seem to be somewhat of an expert in the field of waxing including the training of others & if cant help am sure would point you in the best direction to go.

Try talking to Axiom BodyWorks in Basingstoke name if I remember correctly is Andy.

His salon caters for male clients I believe but he does seem to be somewhat of an expert in the field of waxing including the training of others & if cant help am sure would point you in the best direction to go.

Latest posts

Back