Hot wax pot recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BelAva

Reaction score
Hello All,

I was just after some advice for a good wax pot for hot wax please. I have a pot for strip wax that I have used for years but I am now trained in hot wax and wondered if there was a pot that is on the market now that is worth purchasing? Im happy to buy a dual pot or individual and wondered if digital was better for temperature?
Thank you in advance x

Welcome to the forum,

Hive are my go to for wax heaters. My two are not digital, but testing hot wax prior to application as per your training, is always best practice. I am sure you were trained to temperature test before using anyway. HTH.

Welcome to the forum,

Hive are my go to for wax heaters. My two are not digital, but testing hot wax prior to application as per your training, is always best practice. I am sure you were trained to temperature test before using anyway. HTH.
Thank you Rosie. Yes I have been using a non digital for years for strip wax and always test temperature but wondered if there was anything new on the market that would be recommended. Thank you for your recommendation of Hive 😄

Latest posts

Back