Hot wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautifulgmu

Reaction score
I'm using waxperts hot wax which I love but has anyone any other suggestions please as im finding after postage ect it's very expensive.
Thank you looking forward to hearing some advice xx

I find outback organics very economical in use - but I would recommend training with them as well as you'll get a lot more out of the wax that way. It's not quite like conventional wax and there are a few tips that you can try which are usually "no nos"

Also try working out your consumption and then stock up every time there's a deal on. Most suppliers run discounts during the weekend of a professional trade show and shop around to find out how much you need to spend to get free postage. I never pay postage!

Also try working out your consumption and then stock up every time there's a deal on. Most suppliers run discounts during the weekend of a professional trade show and shop around to find out how much you need to spend to get free postage. I never pay postage!
Thank you for your comments x

Clean and easy Brazilian wax is fab

Latest posts

Back