Hotel recommendation near Kim Lawless's training centre in Upminster?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahjane13

Reaction score
As the title says!
Many thanks
Sarah

Hi
I've stayed twice in the top meadow hotel.
It's cheap, basic but clean & friendly, restaurant does really lovely food.
About a 15 minute drive from the training centre.
Hth kt

I stayed in The Kilns, it was really nice, lovely little bar and restaurant and 10-15 minutes drive from Kim's place.

Stayed in top meadows too- v handy and clean.....

There's a place called the Devonshire in hornchurch 5min drive away x

I stayed in the nearest premier inn.

Premier inn in Brentwood only a short taxi drive away

Thanks everyone! I'll not be driving so will be relying on public transport. I'll look in to the premier in and devonshire to start with as they seem to be the closest! Can't wait!

Sarahjane13, staying at the Devonshire means a short walk and a bus ride on the 248 bus. Also there is the Railway hotel near Hornchurch Station which is 2 stops on the underground to Upminster station which is right near Kim Lawless. Hope this helps as I live nearby.
Rosie x

Great, thank you Rosie! I'll look in to those!

Won't be more than a tenner in a cab from either the Devonshire or the railway . I leave near the both and a can home from upminster normally costs around 7 quid x

I wouldn't recommend railway lol I stayed there first time #horrendous... second time opted for Devonshire and its just lovely and not far in a taxi

Yes sorry I've not stayed at the railway but some recently died from food poisoning there so I would eat there!

I'm going too sarahjane13 but will probably get the train straight there in the morning, looking forward to it. I'm there on 27th, how about you?

I'm there in December and can't wait!

We do recommend a couple of hotels in your confirmation letter but all of the above are good.

Latest posts

Back