hotmail , advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
when you have sent a message to someone in hotmail, is there any way of knowing if its been recieved or read ?

keep it simple, i'm not very techno when it comes to computers:o:lol:

I don't know the answer to your question as I'm not that great with techno things myself,
but i do know if the email has not been received by that person you will get an email to notify you that it wasn't received,
as for if it has i have no idea sorry

No sorry hun I don't think there is, but if you set up an Outlook account you can link it to your hotmail then you'll have this feature or this could be one of the benefits of the paid for Hotmail accounts not sure.

Unfortunately Hotmail doesn't have a "Read Receipt" feature.

If you use a computer based email program (eg like Outlook Express or Windows Mail) you can ask for a "Read Receipt" to be sent back to you.

That would only work if their email program is setup to send one as you can turn it off.

Hope that makes sense. :)

thanks for the info luvs.

isnt it annoying when you have sent mail and have expected a response but not recieved a reply. its difficult to contact again without coming on as pushy.

Latest posts

Back