Hotmail problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauren89

Reaction score
Is anybody else having problems with hotmail today?
I logged on this morning fine, checked my e-mails, sent a few applications then logged out.
Went on to check for any replies this afternoon and my accounts been blocked!! :Scared:
It's asking me for a code and it gives me a link to request the code but their sending it to an e-mail account that I don't know.

There's no option to reset the password or contact anybody. I've tried google and there's no answers on there so wondering if any of you have the same problem?

Every single thing is linked to that account and all my job applications have been sent from that account arrggghhh :evil:

Thanks geeks x

I did yesterday. It said something like because someone had hacked my account and sent scam mail which I knew about. So I went on the computer and filled in a form and it asked about your recent activity on the account. Then asked for another email address to contact me on and it sent me an email to reset my password that way :)!

Thanks for your teply.
It's gave me no option for a form or anything. So frustrating. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back