House Hunt!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

too_dam_perfect

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im currently searching for a potential flatmate to share a house/flat/appartment with. It just occurred to me to check if any of you guys are looking for a place to live. I havent got a place yet but have looked at loads of properties and have contact with several estate agents. I am looking for a place in west or south west london, preferably chiswick or wimbledon. If any of you are a female non smoker with NO pets and are able to pay around £120 pw, no more than £130 pw on rent and are loking to live in wimbledon especially then please contact me. I am not planning on securing a place until i find another sharer so you will definately have a say in the palce we would live in. But it will definately be stunning modern and VERY CLEAN, lol. I thought it would be nice to share with someone also interested in nails. I am only just starting out, am planning to do an EN course once i have a place to live. So please girls contact me.

Sonia

this should really be in the chit chat forum...have you tried your local paper..? xx

After all the money you'll spend training in nails and buying products, etc, etc, etc, I doubt you'll have much left to live in Wibledon/Chiswick LOL! Oh how I wish I could afford to. Good luck!:Love:

I have a well paid fulltime job, am uni graduate with fab degree results so its not a prob. EN course woukd allow me to work.

Latest posts

Back